Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 3 - Android
2068 6 2020-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9088eae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145341 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi Guys,

I can't film in slow motion, on my mi9 - android, any plans to allow it?

2020-2-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Same for this question!
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. The slow motion function will depend on the mobile device you are using. upon checking the mi9 i am sorry to say that the mi9 does not support this said function. For reference I will be posting a link compatible mobile device lists and the available features. Thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
Sina_Kh
New

Iran

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 10:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. The slow motion function will depend on the mobile device you are using. upon checking the mi9 i am sorry to say that the mi9 does not support this said function. For reference I will be posting a link compatible mobile device lists and the available features. Thank you.

is there a plan to bring slow motion and also improved zoom (meaning not incrementally jumping when zooming but actually having a usable smooth zoom) on Galaxy S10 series phones? this 2 are important and I am surprised they are not available on Android yet
2020-3-22
Use props
djiuser_o0PiHkFj9FeK
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 10:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. The slow motion function will depend on the mobile device you are using. upon checking the mi9 i am sorry to say that the mi9 does not support this said function. For reference I will be posting a link compatible mobile device lists and the available features. Thank you.

It´s simply so, that no Android Smartphone have Slow Motion enabled.
Why is this so?

Will there ever be Slow Motion integrated in Android Devices?
Why only Apple?  
2020-3-30
Use props
BBCreativo
lvl.1
Germany

Tomorrow 14 Days with no Reaction on my post.

Nevertheless is my Osmo Mobile 3 the best.
It would be nice if it were supported by "Filmic Pro"...

B.T.W.: Why ist the Mobile 3 lightly tilting when I switch modes (Photo, Video, Pano and so on)  
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_JHaZ5SK3QZVE
New

United Kingdom

As per a post I've done on another subject, you don't have to use the mimo app to use the stabilisation the osmo mobile 3.

I've got a oneplus 6 and its got super slo-mo (720p480 & 1080p240) as well as 4k or 1080 with OIS (4k60 & 1080p60). The mimo app only shoots offers me 4k30, 1080p30 and 720p30 with no slo mo.
So to use the better modes I just mount the phone and launch the built-in camera app and select the mode from there. I lose out on gesture control and smart tracking, but it works perfectly as a gimbal. Super steady shots.

2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules