Stop the email notifications
2000 8 2020-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

I think sometime last year the forum started sending me emails about replies in my own threads. I did not change the settings though. How can I stop it? Checking or unchecking that "Unsubscribe from email notifications" does not work.
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for attention since as you've mentioned even you unchecked the "Unsubscribe from email notifications" still the problem persists. I will let you know once we already fix this. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-5
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 09:29
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for attention since as you've mentioned even you unchecked the "Unsubscribe from email notifications" still the problem persists. I will let you know once we already fix this. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Super
2020-2-5
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine work just fine.
2020-2-8
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Australia

Lucas775 Posted at 2-8 12:55
Mine work just fine.

I think mine is working as intended now without me doing anything special. Will keep watching. Thanks!
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your response. Can you please clarify if you still experience the same issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-8
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 15:09
Hi, thank you for your response. Can you please clarify if you still experience the same issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

No for now. And I did not do a thing.
2020-2-8
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Guorium Posted at 2-8 14:42
I think mine is working as intended now without me doing anything special. Will keep watching. Thanks!

Goodluck, hopefully it will continue to do well.
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Guorium Posted at 2-8 19:47
No for now. And I did not do a thing.

Thank you for keeping us update. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules