Nokia phones
5363 6 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

Hello! Does anybody use DJI Fly with any Nokia phone? Dear DJI, I don't want your list of recommended devices. It's too old.
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-6
Use props
velihukka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6421 ft
Finland

The app needs a 64-bit device, and the Nokia 7.1 at least seems to be 64-bit, according to a thread on XDA-Developers. But the easiest way to find out is to - if possible - go to a store with the device on display or ask someone who owns the device and see it the app is available on Google Play
2020-2-6
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

velihukka Posted at 2-6 12:04
The app needs a 64-bit device, and the Nokia 7.1 at least seems to be 64-bit, according to a thread on XDA-Developers. But the easiest way to find out is to - if possible - go to a store with the device on display or ask someone who owns the device and see it the app is available on Google Play

Yeah, thnx.. Keep on searching for the owners of Nokia phones
2020-2-6
Use props
SkEIGHTboard-B
lvl.1
United States

I have a Nokia 7.2 but am having trouble connecting. Version: 10, and 64 - OS
I'm struggling trying to get this to work with the Mavic Mini
2020-6-15
Use props
jan.huigslootgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72707 ft
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 09:20
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support!

Zo een antwoord. Dat belooft niet veel goeds
2020-6-30
Use props
Trapper38
New

Canada

velihukka Posted at 2020-2-6 12:04
The app needs a 64-bit device, and the Nokia 7.1 at least seems to be 64-bit, according to a thread on XDA-Developers. But the easiest way to find out is to - if possible - go to a store with the device on display or ask someone who owns the device and see it the app is available on Google Play

I have the nokia 7.1 and it wont connect.
2021-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules