Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite
2435 1 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.3

United States

Hello Nihao : ) - I not log on in long time. Today I have question about Xiaomi Mi8 Lite phone I buy day ago.
I just get in magic pro replacement drone hour ago and battery now on charger. What I want know is, is it safe for me fly magic pro I get and and is it safe use djigo app on Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. I sorry also for bad English in many post in past, I take class for many month now so I get better English.
2020-2-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 李菲薛Kitty. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Pro. For reference,  I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules