Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My LOST Mavic 2 Zoom :(
1154 10 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ASTRO1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5253717 ft
  • >>>
United States

2020-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why not post your log here - https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about the incident with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. With regards to this concern. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ). We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Please note that DJI will not be able to perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period of the drone. Otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your valued support.
2020-2-7
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Well, at least it was marked with your name and phone number. Did it have the FAA numbers on it?
If so, then that's about it, have to  wait and see if some one calls you, or just plain decides to keep the bird.It sucks...
Post on craig's list with a reward? Check CL for lost/found.
And go used if you don't want to go full boat new.
2020-2-7
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flycaster Posted at 2-7 11:02
Well, at least it was marked with your name and phone number. Did it have the FAA numbers on it?
If so, then that's about it, have to  wait and see if some one calls you, or just plain decides to keep the bird.It sucks...
Post on craig's list with a reward? Check CL for lost/found.

If the drone crashed hard and caught fire, it could be impossible to make out the letters and numbers on the drone are.  Probably landed on a curb and a street sweeper vehicle got it.  The pieces got recycled and eventually remade into a new DJI drone.
2020-2-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You posted the thread before, but never posted log, if you had you would had gotten much better help than flying aimlessly trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Really having seen your other video and lack of log been posted, and the fact you asked the question.
No I don’t think dji should give you a new drone, standard 15% discount should be max offer.

And because you are looking for answers without posting log, so from what you said you took a risk flying in a very unsuitable environment the crash was your fault .
2020-2-9
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

He did post the flight log somewhere else and it shows that the turkey lost his drone because it was a mile away and he flew it behind a 50 storey building.
And he wants DJI to do something about it !!
A fool and his drone are soon parted.
2020-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 2-9 07:19
He did post the flight log somewhere else and it shows that the turkey lost his drone because it was a mile away and he flew it behind a 50 storey building.
And he wants DJI to do something about it !!
A fool and his drone are soon parted.

Ok but he didn’t post it on the link I asked for it.

But if he gets a free drone, I will recommend that if you lose or crash your drone, get a mop head put it on and make a video look sad if you can cry . ;+):::::
2020-2-9
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Yeah, I think this is the same fellow that claimed he could see his Mavic from 2 to 3 miles away a whilst back...
2020-2-12
Use props
ASTRO1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5253717 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-9 07:40
Ok but he didn’t post it on the link I asked for it.

But if he gets a free drone, I will recommend that if you lose or crash your drone, get a mop head put it on and make a video look sad if you can cry . ;+):::::

lol, I'd like to see your mop video
2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ASTRO1 Posted at 3-1 21:12
lol, I'd like to see your mop video

Maybe you’d prefer to see my drone as I still have it ;+)::::
2020-3-2