o(^-^)o
Draxons
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
I hope you are having a good day,
I've been using my Mavic 2 pro for a good ammount of time now. I have recently been taking more photos and after I took the photos It turned out to be that the image was blurry when I zoomed in on the picture to edit it. I'm not sure if there are specific settings to make the camera more clear or if I need to replace the camera. Also, when I'm on the ground getting ready for take off and theres not much light then the screen seems like it's fuzzing too. If there is a solution for both of those things I mentioned that would be great to get a responce D

-Colby
2020-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you have any examples with the settings your using? Might just be your shutter speed is too low.
2020-2-7
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

How far did you zoom in? Were the pixels blurry? If you are looking at a RAW file image it usually needs some sharpening.
2020-2-7
Use props
MavicRich
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579062 ft
United Kingdom

I'm sure you are, but are you tapping to focus?
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Are you on Auto or Manual on the camera settings when you are encountering this issue? Please try to reset the camera settings to isolate the issue. Please provide a sample picture from the SD card of the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-7
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you everyone who responded to try to help. I will try everything u mentioned
2020-2-7
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-7 01:27
Do you have any examples with the settings your using? Might just be your shutter speed is too low.

I can check that.
2020-2-7
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Draxons Posted at 2-7 15:12
I can check that.

You have to make sure AF is on because if it's on MF, even if you tap the screen nothing will change unless you drag the slider.  You can just test the settings while its inside w/o taking off.  Considering you seem "new", do not move the left and right sticks bottom right/left or it will start the motors.

See this video.
2020-2-7
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 2-7 15:30
You have to make sure AF is on because if it's on MF, even if you tap the screen nothing will change unless you drag the slider.  You can just test the settings while its inside w/o taking off.

ok I wil try.
2020-2-7
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

See this video too.
2020-2-7
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-7 10:09
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Are you on Auto or Manual on the camera settings when you are encountering this issue? Please try to reset the camera settings to isolate the issue. Please provide a sample picture from the SD card of the drone. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I'm on A most of the time
IMG_0273 (1).PNG
2020-2-7
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 2-7 04:05
How far did you zoom in? Were the pixels blurry? If you are looking at a RAW file image it usually needs some sharpening.

What is a good shutter to use in "A" mode?
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Draxons Posted at 2-7 21:37
What is a good shutter to use in "A" mode?

Hi. I have sent a PM, please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
Admir Fazlija
lvl.1
Slovenia

did you resolve your problem?
2020-10-3
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hey! Thanks for reaching back, I haven’t resolved the problem yet.
2020-10-3
Use props
djiuser_piDYPzdqoiTF
lvl.1

Australia

Draxons Posted at 2020-10-3 10:37
Hey! Thanks for reaching back, I haven’t resolved the problem yet.

Hi mate. Have yiu solved the issues?  Im having the same issue. I put the sd card in my laptop zoomed in my laptop and that was fine. Let me know thanks
2021-1-17
Use props
Draxons
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi. Yes I have fixed my issue. I bought Dji care refresh and just had dji send me a new drone and the camera seems to not be blurry anymore. Lmk if you have any more questions!
2021-1-17
Use props
djiuser_piDYPzdqoiTF
lvl.1

Australia

Draxons Posted at 1-17 12:27
Hi. Yes I have fixed my issue. I bought Dji care refresh and just had dji send me a new drone and the camera seems to not be blurry anymore. Lmk if you have any more questions!

Hello did you use filters
2021-1-18
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Yes I'm a bit concerned my M2P just doesn't seem to be as sharp as it used to be on exactly the same settings I always use
2021-1-18
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

M2P have settings for AP and SS, also ISO.
In order to make the proper tests, go in a sunny day, activate the histogram in order to see what are the levels of black and white.
First set the ISO at 100.
Than set the AP according to what you need...a lower AP will make blurry the front and back from the point of focus (is called bokeh), I advice you to use AP 7 for the test in order to minimize the bokeh effect.
After ISO and AP set, start setting the Shutter Speed in order to obtain a histogram that is maximized in the middle of area (too much in one side will be underexposed, too much in other side will be overexposed). Try to balance the histogram in middle.
DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WARNINGS RELATED TO ZEBRA OVEREXPOSURE, AS DJI HAVE THE ZEBRA SET AT AROUND 85%, NOT AT 100%...so is not usable, just disable the damn thing.
Put the drone in Tripod mode than take the picture. Make sure you checked the 4:3 best quality JPEG (do not use RAW, as if you are a beginner, you will have hard time to edit properly the RAW file (all times need to correct noise and other stuff, as the image is what your sensor "see", without any processing.)
Check the image after you copy it from SD card to computer.
Remember that must be a good light outside in order to see if there is something wrong with blurring.
Zoom the image at 200% and check it. More than 200% will not be conclusive, as you have a small 1" sensor, not a 3"-4" one like photo cameras...also *if you have a MA2* Quad Bayer, not so good for pictures, better for video .
Hope this helps the beginners.
Cheers.** edited.
2021-1-18
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

m2p does not use quad bayer sensor. it is used on ma2, as on many other more recent drones or phones/cameras..
m2p is one of the best option for taking pictures, actually..
2021-1-27
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

izotop Posted at 1-27 15:09
m2p does not use quad bayer sensor. it is used on ma2, as on many other more recent drones or phones/cameras..
m2p is one of the best option for taking pictures, actually..

Yes...my mistake.
2021-1-27
Use props
Zboo
lvl.1
France

Hello,
I'm using a DJI MAVIC PRO 2. I always use MF and lock to infinite. Here are the pictures taken by the drone :
DNG+JPG

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14ZSoiTBHC1JRbN_tnBUEO_505qswPZ6Z?usp=sharing

As you can read from my capture settings : aperture is small and shutter speed is high. I always used MF locked to infinite... Here are the very poor results.. I really don't get it. Anyone could come up with an idea to solve this ? I have some sharp images but it's like only 10-15% of the whole !
I stopped using AF because it is not really working.
Thanks
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules