Ph4 Pro v2 "Battery Signal Error"
514 3 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb386b824
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22369 ft

Colombia

Hi, I have a Ph4 Pro v2 with "Battery Signal Error", it does not recognize the battery, I restored the factory parameters with the Dji Assistant 2 and then I tried to install the latest firmware version and when it reaches about 90% it stops because it says that it cannot update the firmware of the battery,"remove it and try again" (I tried with 4 batteries so I ruled out problem in the battery), I even changed the board 3 in 1 thinking that there was the error but it remains the same, in which board exactly the Phantom 4 Pro saves the information of the firmware?, I thought it was 3 in 1. Where can the problem be with the drone? Thank you
2020-2-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would try cleaning the data contacts with isopropyl alcohol.  

Good luck
2020-2-7
Use props
fansb386b824
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22369 ft

Colombia

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-7 02:57
I would try cleaning the data contacts with isopropyl alcohol.  

Good luck

Hi, I'm going to do what you say and I'll tell you if it works. Thanks a lot
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. As Mark The Droner at post 2 advised, please check the contact point of the battery and drone if they are clean. If the issue still persists, I would recommend to please contact our DJI Support Team to further check the cause of the issue. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules