Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take to open a package?
1362 4 2020-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy Garratt2
New

United Kingdom

CAS-3941283-K3P2H9

Well my Mavic Mini was sent back for repair and was received by DJI in The Netherlands Monday Morning at 10am, its now Friday Afternoon and the tracking status says your are still waiting for it..... Does it really take all 5 working days to open a package? If DJI is really this busy it would have been nice to have been warned about the delays in processing

Andy
2020-2-7
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are horribly understaffed
2020-2-7
Use props
Andy Garratt2
New

United Kingdom

SupBro Posted at 2-7 06:49
They are horribly understaffed

There is being understaffed and being on the brink of incompetence though....

I have no issues with things taking a while when communication is good, they have the drone now as I can see from UPS's tracking but according to their tracker I still have to send it to them or they will close the repair down. Such a high tech company should have better systems and especially comms.

As another example, I had to register on here with a gmail account as Office 365 bans their forum activation emails, I have emailed the forum admins numerous times, even tried emailing support, tried using PM with an admin, ended up having to create a new account which I will probably get banned for now lol
2020-2-7
Use props
SupBro
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm completely on your side. I have experienced some of the worst customer service that could ever exist, especially for high value items. Go anywhere else in the world and purchase a product that's this costly and not necessary for every day living, they treat you like royalty. Not here.

Truth is, this is a new chinese company who has had too much sucess and does not understand how to do business well. Maybe if people stop buying their products they will 'learn'.. it's too bad cause they do have nice stuff.
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We're sorry for causing frustrations and trouble with your repair case. We've coordinated with the facility and have found that there is a delay with receiving the units coming in. We understand that you should be notified with the updates if there are any delays and we're truly sorry if you didn't. We highly appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules