1907 4 2020-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello,I am going to fly drone between mountains For mapping. Any safety suggestion for drone fly.I'm using Phantom4Pro or Inspire 1. Mountain Hight Is 3000 Meter.
2020-2-7
Use props
shudecek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120951 ft
United States

check the wind, it can be very strong near mountains.  Make sure it's not too strong for your drone.  For my air, i believe the maximum is 22mph, check what it is for the one you fly. Also fly upwind if you go away from your starting point if you can, that way your return is downwind and you have enough battery to return. 3k meter should be no problem. I fly my mavic air from 7000ft ( 2.5k) meters all the time and performance is same as sea level.
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to flying the drone between mountains. As shudecek at post #2, please make sure to observe the wind velocity for a stable flight and it is advisable to fly the drone within the line of sight and please make sure to check the surrounding for any possible interference that might affect the signal transmission from the remote controller to the drone. In addition, before flying please make sure that the battery temperature is within the operating range of ( 0c to 40c ) since cold temperature can affect the performance of the battery. If you have further inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. we are here to help. Thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
Ujjawal Animator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 11:13
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to flying the drone between mountains. As shudecek at post #2, please make sure to observe the wind velocity for a stable flight and it is advisable to fly the drone within the line of sight and please make sure to check the surrounding for any possible interference that might affect the signal transmission from the remote controller to the drone. In addition, before flying please make sure that the battery temperature is within the operating range of ( 0c to 40c ) since cold temperature can affect the performance of the battery. If you have further inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. we are here to help. Thank you.

Can I fly Inspire 2 Or P4-Pro in -8 C?
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ujjawal Animator Posted at 2-11 22:09
Can I fly Inspire 2 Or P4-Pro in -8 C?

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. With regards to these queries. Flying the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and the DJI Inspire 2 in a location with -8 c temperature may affect the performance of the DJI Intelligent Battery. With regards to the DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent batteries ( TB50 ) it has a self heating feature that will activate when the battery's temperature is below a certain level. For flying the drone below or above the recommeded operating temperature, please refer to the video that I will be sharing. Thank you.

2020-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules