Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A Thing of Beauty....
1007 11 2020-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ian in London
Captain
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now the charging base dome is widely available, I thought I'd do a mini-review on it so you can see if it's worth it.

Defo not necessary, but a bit of mood lighting to help

Ian

2020-2-8
Use props
Bigplumbs
Captain
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok but in truth is that not just £39 cost to find a place on a shelf to sit and take up space
2020-2-8
Use props
Ian in London
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 2-8 00:30
Ok but in truth is that not just £39 cost to find a place on a shelf to sit and take up space

Absolutely correct  
2020-2-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have to admit I bought one and I find it great, my mini is left on it and when I’m home and just feel like flying for 15 minutes it’s amazing no going in a bag to pull drone check battery etc, just basically pick it up and go outside and fly, I love the convenience of it.
But it looks great I find everyone asking and talking about it.

Value for money, well when I first pushed the button I thought , WTF do I need this for, but it’s incredibly handy, I’m finding because I like the breathing that I’m charging all my batteries in it .

Nice video good job .
2020-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It really irks me that its a charging base that doesn't come with a charger.
2020-2-8
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Nice review. I have it and use it here and there. Nice accessory
2020-2-8
Use props
Mortensldk
Captain
Flight distance : 132592 ft
Denmark

Nice video!
2020-2-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, it's not necessary.  However, it is very handy to keep MM charged.  Also, a talking point when visitors see it.  Nice video.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-2-8
Use props
Ian in London
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2-8 04:30
I have to admit I bought one and I find it great, my mini is left on it and when I’m home and just feel like flying for 15 minutes it’s amazing no going in a bag to pull drone check battery etc, just basically pick it up and go outside and fly, I love the convenience of it.
But it looks great I find everyone asking and talking about it.

That's the exact point; of course it's not necessary, but it's convenient and looks good.   It should come with its own charger though, as it's annoying when you also have the charging hub for other batteries....
2020-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ian in London Posted at 2-9 01:22
That's the exact point; of course it's not necessary, but it's convenient and looks good.   It should come with its own charger though, as it's annoying when you also have the charging hub for other batteries....

I don’t bother with fast charger I just have usb plugged permanently into my Mac slow to charge, but never need to fast charge,  but yes I suppose for most people the charger would be handy .
2020-2-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Nice one Ian, the more I see it the more I like the dome charging thingy.

At first I thought you had an old window or piece of door hanging on the wall, until I realized is an aerial Zenit shot of some grass field and tracktors collecting grain, awesome shot! The trucks looked like hinges or small door locks.

Thanks for sharing!
2020-2-9
Use props
Ian in London
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-9 08:42
Nice one Ian, the more I see it the more I like the dome charging thingy.

At first I thought you had an old window or piece of door hanging on the wall, until I realized is an aerial Zenit shot of some grass field and tracktors collecting grain, awesome shot! The trucks looked like hinges or small door locks.

It's an aerial shot I took of two combine harvesters harvesting the corn in the field behind my house. Those combines are enormous, bigger than two double decker buses....
2020-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules