Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1
1917 7 2020-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, how come my Inspire 1 does not show up with my other drones?

2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hi, thank you for reaching out. The drone avatar will only be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO app for Inspire 1, when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-2-8
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 14:04
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hi, thank you for reaching out. The drone avatar will only be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO app for Inspire 1, when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

The Inspire 1 was the only drone I purchased used the rest were all purchased brand new.  Is there anyway it could show up since it is in the DJI app?
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 2-8 14:12
The Inspire 1 was the only drone I purchased used the rest were all purchased brand new.  Is there anyway it could show up since it is in the DJI app?

Unfortunately, we cannot add that on the list of your drones on your Forum profile. We can only add drones if it is brand new and activated with the same email address. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-10
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-10 14:48
Unfortunately, we cannot add that on the list of your drones on your Forum profile. We can only add drones if it is brand new and activated with the same email address. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you for replying back DJI Gamora.
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 2-10 17:06
Thank you for replying back DJI Gamora.

You're welcome Lucas!
2020-2-12
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer