Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After phone reboot works 3min
524 6 2020-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karivrm
lvl.1

Finland

Hi,
I'm getting frustrated with my Osmo Pocket connection fail. I'm using Samsung S10, firmware checked, app rev latest. App can see the camera but do not connect. I have tried all the tricks I have found on this forum; flight mode + manually BT and wifi on etc. with no success. When I restart phone it works just fine for three minutes and then lost connection and does not connect again. I was jus about to buy DJI drone but after this struggle getting new thoughts about that.
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if the DJI Osmo Pocket will do the same thing even connecting using the smartphone adapter? Also, since you are trying to connect it using the wireless module, did you try to connect it using via WiFi to see if the problem persists? You may follow the tutorial I will be posting below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-9
Use props
Karivrm
lvl.1

Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-9 10:22
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if the DJI Osmo Pocket will do the same thing even connecting using the smartphone adapter? Also, since you are trying to connect it using the wireless module, did you try to connect it using via WiFi to see if the problem persists? You may follow the tutorial I will be posting below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR_NZGgbozQ

Hi, problem is that I've lost that tiny piece so no, I'm not able to try that. Sorry, any suggestions? Meanwhile I removed and installed DJI Mimo all over. At initial start it finds the unit and the verification code is shown ok but after that the same problem stays.
2020-2-11
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Karivrm Posted at 2-11 10:06
Hi, problem is that I've lost that tiny piece so no, I'm not able to try that. Sorry, any suggestions? Meanwhile I removed and installed DJI Mimo all over. At initial start it finds the unit and the verification code is shown ok but after that the same problem stays.

Try dropping down to 2.4ghz.
2020-2-11
Use props
Karivrm
lvl.1

Finland

Hi, That is the only thing so far I've not been able to try because I can't find this setting in S10. My wifi network is done by quite old HP procurve and that is only 2.4Ghz.
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Karivrm Posted at 2-11 10:06

Sorry to know that, Can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-13
Use props
Karivrm
lvl.1

Finland

Hi again,

I found the connection piece and with that it Works ok. I also tried with old Sony Xperia (Model F8331, Android 8.0.0) and with that Works ok. At first I got the same issue but after couple of tries it seems to be working.

It seems to me that when it works few minutes after booting up the phone (S10) there must be some process in the phone that takes that time to start and then kills this one. What would that be?
2020-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules