Video problem with the mini,
2710 9 2020-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

I press the record button on the remote or phone and the Mini starts to record but only last about a few secounds. this is what I use as far as a SD card and these are the results of the mini videos. IMG_0424.jpg Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 3.19.23 PM.png
2020-2-9
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
United States

I have DJI Refresh but it is annoying to keep pressing the record button on either the phone or RC 5 or 6 times before it starts recording. anybody else have this issue.
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to reformat your SD card to see if the issue will still persist? You may also try to relink your aircraft to your controller, you may refer to the tutorial below. If you have a different SD card you can try that as well for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Savage3006 Posted at 2-9 12:26
I have DJI Refresh but it is annoying to keep pressing the record button on either the phone or RC 5 or 6 times before it starts recording. anybody else have this issue.

Your first video was 3.02 so it has worked is that right ? Also worth trying another card just to eliminate one problem .
2020-2-9
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-9 15:29
Your first video was 3.02 so it has worked is that right ? Also worth trying another card just to eliminate one problem .

Actually that's when it started to work, the other video's where the problem with me going back and fourth with the RC and phone, but like Dirty Bird and you I will try reformatting the SD card and also pick up another SD card.
2020-2-9
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-9 15:22
Refresh is only for crash damage.  This would be a regular warranty issue if the Mini is the problem.

The card should work.  It is a recent one with a U3 stamp from a reliable source?   Counterfeit memory cards are prolific so if it came from ebay, or sometimes even Amazon, it could be a counterfeit.  

Yes I am recording in 2.7 x 30 then see if I drop to 1080 x 30fps,  hopefully this will correct the issue will keep you posted on this issue other than this I have flown since November without any problem love the little bird...no punn intended!!!.
2020-2-9
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
United States

Update:          Brought a Samsung 64 Evo class 10 U3 and again the same problem tried all settings and found that 2.7x 60 worked?? every other setting again few seconds cuts out then after the 4th or fifth time it starts to record. going to send to DJI have the UPS shipping label ready to go, because this should not happen not normal, she flies great no problem no drops no fly aways perfect.
2020-2-20
Use props
djiuser_rAWxpsKMSH9c
New

Brazil

Savage3006 Posted at 2020-2-20 18:01
Update:          Brought a Samsung 64 Evo class 10 U3 and again the same problem tried all settings and found that 2.7x 60 worked?? every other setting again few seconds cuts out then after the 4th or fifth time it starts to record. going to send to DJI have the UPS shipping label ready to go, because this should not happen not normal, she flies great no problem no drops no fly aways perfect.

Hello, I’m having the same problem. Did you solve tje issue? Thank you in advance.
2023-1-8
Use props
marvin shardha
New

United Kingdom

Hello I've jus got a dji minni se and I have the same problem, short 4-5 second videos before it cuts itself off, I will try changing my settings as just you did and keep updated
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marvin shardha Posted at 7-5 06:42
Hello I've jus got a dji minni se and I have the same problem, short 4-5 second videos before it cuts itself off, I will try changing my settings as just you did and keep updated

Hi. You can also try replacing the SD card if there's available or just reformat it. If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our customer supports by using this link:  dji.com/support
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules