5058 1 2020-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd59551e2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2340295 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello! I haven't been using my Spark lately. This weekend I decided to go to mountainous village so I took my Spark with. When I switched it on a notification came up saying Gimbal Gyroscope Error - Hardware malfunction. I never crashed it, the drone used to work perfectly since last time I flew it. So what's wrong?

2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what is happening to your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. With regards to the Gimbal Gyroscope Error. Please try to check the application version and upgrade the aircraft firmware to the latest version then please try to restart the application, and replace with other mobile devices to check whether the same error prompt appears. After this process please check whether the gimbal self-check can be performed normally and try to restart the aircraft several times. After multiple attempts, if the issue persists, I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  and please send in the aircraft for additional analysis and repair. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules