o(^-^)o
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

ABSOLUTELY READ

dji warns us of FAA's new intentions.  
The FAA’s proposed Remote ID rule would dramatically affect drone use in America. Here’s how to submit your own comments to the FAA on what it means for you.

AS IT SEEMS, FAA WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE LAW ON DRONE IDENTIFICATION DEVICE.  
If this happens there will be new monthly fees to be paid.  

please read the whole article dji and let me know what you think about it

BTW
Does this seem like an abuse of power in the USA? MMMMmmmm...
in Italy it is already law.  
There we have to register the drone and pay a fee and then from July 2020 we will see what we should pay with the new EASA regulation.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ A FULLY THREAD FROM DJI
LINK    BE HEARD / FAA NEED TO BE HELPED

https://youtu.be/X99BNxjUngg

2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AirButterflyDrone. Thank you for sharing these information and for sharing this link with us. I hope that you will get a lot of feedback and information from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Again thank you for your support and great find as well.
2020-2-11
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 10:31
Hello and good day AirButterflyDrone. Thank you for sharing these information and for sharing this link with us. I hope that you will get a lot of feedback and information from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Again thank you for your support and great find as well.

I am a lover of technology and innovationI would like just to take advantage of the enormous resources it can provide to us ...

Sometime as often happen today , is difficult to me understand the reason whay other people make effort to get difficult what could be so easy .

if I don't take a mistake, all dji drones have already a wifi signal to provide needed information , and should be very easy to get this kind of information by a simple mobilephones for everyone  ... as for the last test done during the ICAO meeting ...

That's why I will try to do my best to make some better change
TOGETHER WE CAN DO IT ...

I am a dreamer, I cannot give up on the idea that the managers themselves are paid and have a moral and civil obligation to facilitate and improve the their citizens life ...

Thank you DJI to keep live my dream providing new AMAZING machines
Alex
AirButteflyDrone.com

2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Alex and thank you for sharing this amazing information and your thought with us. It is great to know that you are continuously trying to do you best to make some better change. Again, thank you for supporting out hobby and for supporting DJI. Rest assured that DJI will continuously create more user friendly and useful devices and drones in the future. Please be safe always and keep on flying.
2020-2-11
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 12:14
You are very much welcome Alex and thank you for sharing this amazing information and your thought with us. It is great to know that you are continuously trying to do you best to make some better change. Again, thank you for supporting out hobby and for supporting DJI. Rest assured that DJI will continuously create more user friendly and useful devices and drones in the future. Please be safe always and keep on flying.

dji Stephen , THANK YOU ...
I'm very happy to be part of this GREAT community and you are VERY WELCOME ...

I'm  pretty sure others can hear and joint with us
2020-2-11
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

I agree with him ( 100%),  because ...

regulations have been and are the bottleneck or the springboard of our drone activity

Please check what are goin on in USA by new coming FAA rules

https://www.dropbox.com/s/coetwqmy1sx765r/Video%20Feb%2012%2C%2021%2039%2053.mov?dl=0

2020-2-13
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

OFFICIAL DJI VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE
https://youtu.be/E9yyM6GJH9c
2020-2-18
Use props
CalebStoney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1439265 ft
United States

This is probably one of the dumbest things the FAA ever made. Its fine if you give authorities this info, but the general public is just way too much. Im a minor and fly pretty consistently in my neighborhood so now people will know where I live. I always fly over my property and am respectful of others, however another pilot flew like 200 feet over someones house. They then went to report this to the neighborhood Facebook page with their complaints. People commented that they would shoot the drone and whoever is flying it. I will probably end up not upgrading the firmware or stop flying because I care more about my safety. It's just not worth the risk. I might switch companies or even quit my hobby. Its just insane that the public can know my location if im flying, but when Im arrested my name can't even be released. I really hope this just doesn't pass or they find a better solution.
2020-2-24
Use props
Village Video
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23301 ft
United States

If you don"t comment on proposed rules YOU WILL LOSE
2020-2-24
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Village Video Posted at 2-24 17:29
If you don"t comment on proposed rules YOU WILL LOSE

Yes it’s true
We have to do something,
This time,  only fingers crossed will be not enough !!!!
I’m very disappointed with this new rules or proposed new rules
And still don’t understand why people think drone like a public enemy number 1 ...
drone have to be seen like a great opportunity of job and useful tools for professionals applications
And when authorities still doing restrictions rules and additional fees , mean additional difficult for operators and development...:
2020-2-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thank you for posting this . Great job .
2020-2-29
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 2-29 14:39
Thank you for posting this . Great job .

I hope to be useful
Thank you for your kindly comment
2020-2-29
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I just think is unacceptable... Here in Europe we have the new GDPR law, started in 2019 and is the opposite, it protects so much citizens privacy it even gets extreme for small companies and website developers, who now need to implement all sort of systems, to protect citizens data. How is it possible to be obliged to broadcast personal and sensitive info.

I agree why some people want to make things so hard, when they can be easy...
I'm suffering now from local forest guards, who know nothing about the law and simply say NO to everything... They enjoy somehow this "police" man syndrome...
Really hope everything ends up with clear law and a sensitive Remote ID, which doesn't puts us as risk...
2020-3-1
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

InspektorGadjet Posted at 3-1 01:56
I just think is unacceptable... Here in Europe we have the new GDPR law, started in 2019 and is the opposite, it protects so much citizens privacy it even gets extreme for small companies and website developers, who now need to implement all sort of systems, to protect citizens data. How is it possible to be obliged to broadcast personal and sensitive info.

I agree why some people want to make things so hard, when they can be easy...

Today will be the last day for do something about this kind of issue
For me is unacceptable to use additional items on my drone when my drone already broadcast my id , position,direction,home point,remote control position, speed and direction, altitude for free ...
anyone already know that additional item installed on the consumer drone without several test can be even unsafe and can give noises on gps and radio signal
Why a mandatory rule have to make my drone unsafe for some reason?
2020-3-1
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 3-1 02:13
Today will be the last day for do something about this kind of issue
For me is unacceptable to use additional items on my drone when my drone already broadcast my id , position,direction,home point,remote control position, speed and direction, altitude for free ...
anyone already know that additional item installed on the consumer drone without several test can be even unsafe and can give noises on gps and radio signal

Only time will tell, but it looks to me like we will hear of bad use of this technology very soon...
2020-3-1
Use props
Roy Rogers \\
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Your Comment Tracking Number: 1k4-9fb3-6lns
2020-3-1
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain