Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems P4P+ after factory reset
1605 11 2020-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2989 ft
Denmark

Hi,

I had some problems with my P4P+ on my vacation - the DJI GO4 stop working and rebooted it self - I was advice in the forum to reset my RC(GL300E - build in screen)

Today I reset the the RC to factory spec and re-install firmware and DJI GO4 app.

And now i really have problems...

First of all I had trouble connecting to the drone, when I finally got I've got 2 new errors and some pixels error on my screen

Error 1: Warning: Your mobile phone Wi-fi is using the 2.4 ghz frequency and conflicting with the remote controller. Please disable Wi-fi or change Image transmissions settings
Error 2: Aircraft Status: Radio Channel Quality - Poor - Strong interference - Fly with cautions
Error 3: When I start the DJI GO App, it's gets green on 1 cm of green pixels in the top screen for 1 sec

Can any one help my - is this software or hardware error?

Thanks, Martin

2020-2-10
Use props
Newee
lvl.1
Denmark

Anyone...please :-)
2020-2-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

try again but in plane mode , to avoid unwanted process running below
2020-2-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

Try also : change manually in wifi settings in the Dji app
2020-2-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

did you were using "manual or automatic" in wifi settings ?
2020-2-11
Use props
Newee
lvl.1
Denmark

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2-11 10:47
try again but in plane mode , to avoid unwanted process running below

It’s plus controller - controller with build in screen
2020-2-11
Use props
Newee
lvl.1
Denmark

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2-11 10:50
did you were using "manual or automatic" in wifi settings ?

Were do i see that...
2020-2-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. On error #1, can you please try to change the frequency under the DJI GO 4 application image transmission settings. Also, on error #2, there might be a strong magnetic interference on the area where you are flying, after settings it all up, try to fly in a different location to see if the problem persists. While on the error #3, could you please provide us a screenshot showing the said issue for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-13
Use props
Newee
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 11:38
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. On error #1, can you please try to change the frequency under the DJI GO 4 application image transmission settings. Also, on error #2, there might be a strong magnetic interference on the area where you are flying, after settings it all up, try to fly in a different location to see if the problem persists. While on the error #3, could you please provide us a screenshot showing the said issue for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have fly and been at this place before with out any problems before - today I went out and tried powered up the drone other places, but with the same result, my friend have been next to me with he's dji drone without any problems.

The remote(GL300E) runs very warm, and some times picture disappeared or DJI GO4 crash - thats actually the reason the re-install firmware etc. - at that time i didn't notes the "weak signal..."

It all started some weeks ago - I then posted this post in this forum, you actually reply then as well, thanks: https://forum.dji.com/thread-206400-1-1.html

https://forum.dji.com/thread-206400-1-1.html

I think I will sent in to DJI for check - whats you thought. do I have a RC or drone problem?

Br. Martin
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Newee Posted at 2-13 12:40
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi, thank you for your response. Based on your statement and also the image you provide, this will be an RC problem. It is a good decision to send your unit to our repair facility for us to conduct further diagnostics on it since you already manage to expose all the possible troubleshooting steps however the problem still persists. You may refer to the link below to contact our support team. Thank you for your understanding on this matter. Cheers!

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_UfG086CCbqlP
lvl.1

Mali

I have exactly the same problem but I can't connect my controller ( GL300E ) to my aircraft ( P4P V2) after reset. The controller still waiting for the linking button that i pushed without any success, please can you help me or someone. I add that I bought aircraft & controller together and everything was going very well till i reset
2020-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules