Test oh my tessssst
2020-2-11
Use props
Vice 97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100643 ft
Italy

CAS-3911429-X0H9F2

Totally negative experience with dji assistance.  I sent my new 2-month Mavic mini for a fairly well-known problem: one of the propellers hit the body of the drone performing particular maneuvers.  Shipped to Holland and after sending all the flight logs, the assistance says that they cannot pass the warranty service despite the damage is recognized (damaged propeller and corresponding engine makes noises), but in the logs there is no trace of any  accident.  In fact there is no accident, I have never crashed the drone and I have always placed it carefully in the original case paying attention not to bend the delicate propellers.  After 25 emails (yes twenty-five) exchanged with the "very friendly" Stefan I'm thinking to take advantage, luckily activated previously, of the dji care Refresh paying 40 € to have a new drone, but without having caused any damage to the previous one.  The story is absurd in itself, but Stefan's arrogance and his little empathy towards the customer is unmatched.  Despite the excellent products, the assistance is regrettable (even the authorized dealers of dji ars Milano where I purchased the drone were thrilled by the type of assistance and confirmed the problem of some specimens of the Mavic Mini). If you type the full name of Stefan on Google you will find other customers that are not satisfied with the support service, so I'm not the only one.
I hope in the future that the assistance will be better, but at the moment I am forced to advise against it warmly.

2020-2-11
Use props
Vice 97
lvl.1
Italy

If you can admin delete this, I was trying to make a post, the true post is the one below, sorry for the mistake
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are truly sorry to read your unpleasant experience with our repair center and customer support team, per the damage assessment, there is physical damage and one pair of propeller is scratched, you should have received the picture of the damaged part.
We understand your concern and has escalated your feedback to the higher-level team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you after double evaluation and investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
Vice 97
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-11 19:01
We are truly sorry to read your unpleasant experience with our repair center and customer support team, per the damage assessment, there is physical damage and one pair of propeller is scratched, you should have received the picture of the damaged part.
We understand your concern and has escalated your feedback to the higher-level team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you after double evaluation and investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thanks, I'll wait.
2020-2-11
Use props
djiuser_73bMUYDjjS1X
lvl.1

Italy

I have had the same problem. I sent my drone for assistance and after more than 30 emails exchanged with the Stella contact person they were unable to understand that my problem had occurred with the original factory propellers. Despite the drone he had never had an accident. Unlike Stefan, Stella was very kind but unfortunately the only solution found was to use the DJI care otherwise I would have had to pay over € 75 for the repair. It is true that my propeller was replaced not in pairs but it is superfluous since the problem had already occurred with the original propellers. Now I see that many users have this problem and others have recognized the warranty repair. Now I do not ask for a refund of the 40 € because I understand that my replaced propeller was mounted not in pairs but I ask that the Dji care used be re-credited, returning to having 2 possibilities in a year to use it and I also ask for the addition of the groups to the Dji dear as long as my mavic mini has been under repair by you. It is absurd to have had to wait a month and have had to manage the drone in assistance for a problem that I didn't cause !! my case number is CAS-3163684-V5P2V2.
2020-2-13
Use props
djiuser_73bMUYDjjS1X
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-11 19:01
We are truly sorry to read your unpleasant experience with our repair center and customer support team, per the damage assessment, there is physical damage and one pair of propeller is scratched, you should have received the picture of the damaged part.

I have had the same problem. I sent my drone for assistance and after more than 30 emails exchanged with the Stella contact person they were unable to understand that my problem had occurred with the original factory propellers. Despite the drone he had never had an accident. Unlike Stefan, Stella was very kind but unfortunately the only solution found was to use the DJI care otherwise I would have had to pay over € 75 for the repair. It is true that my propeller was replaced not in pairs but it is superfluous since the problem had already occurred with the original propellers. Now I see that many users have this problem and others have recognized the warranty repair. Now I do not ask for a refund of the 40 € because I understand that my replaced propeller was mounted not in pairs but I ask that the Dji care used be re-credited, returning to having 2 possibilities in a year to use it and I also ask for the addition of the groups to the Dji dear as long as my mavic mini has been under repair by you. It is absurd to have had to wait a month and have had to manage the drone in assistance for a problem that I didn't cause !! my case number is CAS-3163684-V5P2V2.
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_73bMUYDjjS1X Posted at 2-13 08:29
I have had the same problem. I sent my drone for assistance and after more than 30 emails exchanged with the Stella contact person they were unable to understand that my problem had occurred with the original factory propellers. Despite the drone he had never had an accident. Unlike Stefan, Stella was very kind but unfortunately the only solution found was to use the DJI care otherwise I would have had to pay over € 75 for the repair. It is true that my propeller was replaced not in pairs but it is superfluous since the problem had already occurred with the original propellers. Now I see that many users have this problem and others have recognized the warranty repair. Now I do not ask for a refund of the 40 € because I understand that my replaced propeller was mounted not in pairs but I ask that the Dji care used be re-credited, returning to having 2 possibilities in a year to use it and I also ask for the addition of the groups to the Dji dear as long as my mavic mini has been under repair by you. It is absurd to have had to wait a month and have had to manage the drone in assistance for a problem that I didn't cause !! my case number is CAS-3163684-V5P2V2.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the drone, your case is different from Vice 97. The damage assessment shows the wrong set of the propellers were used. The two propellers of the same Mavic Mini motor must be casted in the same mold with the same mold cavities to ensure that the two propellers are exactly the same.
The damage assessment was based on the actual status of the device when it arrives, if the issue happened with the original factory propellers, it is recommended to contact our support and send in immediately for the evaluation, but you placed with the wrong propeller and that was what we evaluated when we got the drone.
As much as we understand your concern, the case has been solved, appreciate your understanding.
2020-2-14
Use props
Andreape85
lvl.1

Italy

I know unfortunately I was wrong to send you the drone with the replaced propeller that I used to do a test. I didn't have to replace the propeller but send you the drone with the original factory propellers. In this way you have managed to overcome the real problem. Unfortunately I missed a chance of Dji care.
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Andreape85 Posted at 2-18 09:21
I know unfortunately I was wrong to send you the drone with the replaced propeller that I used to do a test. I didn't have to replace the propeller but send you the drone with the original factory propellers. In this way you have managed to overcome the real problem. Unfortunately I missed a chance of Dji care.

Sorry for the late response, if there is any further problem, please send in as it is so that we could locate the issue timely. Hope you have a good time on flying.
2020-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules