932 8 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john3660
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2358383 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello i have a Phantom 4 pro and as of the past few flights i have had what apperas to be zebra lines burned into the pictures i take. Any area that is overexspoed has the lines. I have turned off the settings for that but they still appear. attached is a picture i had to reduce the size to get it on here, i will be happy to send anyone a full sized pic if you cannot see what i am talking about. thanks
2020-2-11
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Good day John  ! can you add a pic showing the problem ?
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask what happened prior to the said issue? Did the drone experience a hard landing? Can you please try to reset your camera settings to see if the problem persists. We do appreciate it if you could provide us an image showing the problem for us to help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-12
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2-11 23:16

2020-2-12
Use props
Cayton828
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 08:23
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask what happened prior to the said issue? Did the drone experience a hard landing? Can you please try to reset your camera settings to see if the problem persists. We do appreciate it if you could provide us an image showing the problem for us to help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

yes I have tried to reset everything and the firmware is up to date.
2020-2-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

2020-2-12
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

in this case : the problem is the flex camera cable
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Cayton828 Posted at 2-12 09:35
yes I have tried to reset everything and the firmware is up to date.[view_image]

Hi, since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-2-13
Use props
djiuser_TRKm1vLNLLwH
New
Flight distance : 5236 ft
Romania

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2-11 23:16

2020-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules