Charger port on RC (Mavic) broken
3087 3 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smarkus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4245 ft
Finland

So, I bought my new DJI Mavic 2 Pro during Christmas and I've had connectivity issues from the start with the charging port.

So today when I was supposed to use it and put in the phone cable there is something wrong. I notice the pins inside have been bent and now I can't charge the remote. I can still use the regular USB port to connect to my phone but there is no way to charge the remote which makes it useless.

Very unhappy with such poor quality on this port on the remote. A bit surprised when you pay quite a lot of money for the full set and all the accessories. Now I have a drone I can't fly because of a crappy port.

IMG_20200212_134259_580.jpg

Made a DJI Service request and I have the coverage package, so I really hope this can be solved quickly.

What are others experiences with this?

I need to send the remote to Holland from Finland to get it fixed, once they accept support request.
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. It's a good decision that you had to reach our support team to open up a ticket with this RC of yours. Hoping that you will receive this remote controller of yours as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-12
Use props
djiuser_Rybs2ASClA2B
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 09:13
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. It's a good decision that you had to reach our support team to open up a ticket with this RC of yours. Hoping that you will receive this remote controller of yours as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!

Hi there, I purchasd the Mavic 2 Zoom in August 2019. Literally used the drone a handful of times and the battery port on the RC is broken. I didn't take the service package out but i am in within 12 months warranty. Will this mean they will repair/replace my broken RC when i send it out?
2020-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Rybs2ASClA2B Posted at 3-31 06:07
Hi there, I purchasd the Mavic 2 Zoom in August 2019. Literally used the drone a handful of times and the battery port on the RC is broken. I didn't take the service package out but i am in within 12 months warranty. Will this mean they will repair/replace my broken RC when i send it out?

Hi there, you are recommended to send it in for a diagnosis first. You are able to enjoy the warranty service if it is a warranty case after the diagnosis. You may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link:
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
or contact our support team at this link:
http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment
times are expected to be delayed.
2020-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules