952 6 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have multiple drones all tied to one account, but none of them will update via Go4.  They time out and the app crashes.  This is on crystal sky as well as the smart controller -- all equipment is updated.

I have tried the 'sign out' and sign back in tip seen in the forum, but same issue.

Can someone provide further steps to try?

dc in HSV
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please clarify if the update via Go4 you had mentioned is referring to the flight records? Did you try to sync your flight records using your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please provide us a sample video or photos showing the issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-12
Use props
EQBView
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 09:05
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please clarify if the update via Go4 you had mentioned is referring to the flight records? Did you try to sync your flight records using your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please provide us a sample video or photos showing the issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

Thx for the reply.  Yes I am trying to update via the Go4 APP.  I use Crystal Sky's as well as the Smart Controller, not a mobile phone.  Here is video from the Smart Controller -     The crystal sky error is slightly different --- sometimes it crashes like that and sometimes it goes all the way to 100% Synch, but provides error 'Flight Records did not sync' .

Thx Gamora
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

EQBView Posted at 2-12 10:46
Thx for the reply.  Yes I am trying to update via the Go4 APP.  I use Crystal Sky's as well as the Smart Controller, not a mobile phone.  Here is video from the Smart Controller - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29RG_bG5AQ    The crystal sky error is slightly different --- sometimes it crashes like that and sometimes it goes all the way to 100% Synch, but provides error 'Flight Records did not sync' .

Thx Gamora

Thank you for providing us this information. I will forward this one to our designate team for further clarification. I will let you know as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2020-2-13
Use props
EQBView
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 16:15
Thank you for providing us this information. I will forward this one to our designate team for further clarification. I will let you know as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

Thx DJI Gamora
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You are always welcome!
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your patience. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules