Mavic Mini Processing Time
3141 11 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samack123
New
United States

I ordered the mavic mini on 1/24/2020 and I was hoping it would only take around a week to ship, however my order is still in it's processing phase. I was told first it would ship on 2/5 then 2/9 but it keeps getting delayed, it been almost three weeks now. Does anyone have any insight into how long this whole process could possibly take?
2020-2-12
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Many flights into China have been canceled including shipping companies like UPS due to quarantines inside China right now.
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We have managed to get your order number via your forum account, we will process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-12
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wouldnt want a package from China right now.. just saying.
2020-2-13
Use props
Saddin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364708 ft
United States

mine shipped so there going out
2020-2-15
Use props
Saddin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364708 ft
United States

orders are going out ,I received mine today
2020-2-18
Use props
djiuser_akPi0McWIX1U
lvl.1

United States

My payment was processed on June 2nd and it has literally shipped back and forth from China to Japan to Indianapolis to Memphis to Garland and back to Memphis.  As of July 2nd FedEx cannot give me a deliver date.  So... once it finally ships from DJI it's still a long wait...   I hope mine arrives soon!
2020-7-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_akPi0McWIX1U Posted at 7-2 09:06
My payment was processed on June 2nd and it has literally shipped back and forth from China to Japan to Indianapolis to Memphis to Garland and back to Memphis.  As of July 2nd FedEx cannot give me a deliver date.  So... once it finally ships from DJI it's still a long wait...   I hope mine arrives soon!

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team will contact and push the FedEx to expedite the shipping. I hope you will receive the package soon.
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_akPi0McWIX1U
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-5 00:21
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team, our team will contact and push the FedEx to expedite the shipping. I hope you will receive the package soon.

Thank for looking into this, to confirm my order # is: 0012531086979.  I was told by FedEx it is was sent back to Memphis, TN because it did not clear US Customs.
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_akPi0McWIX1U Posted at 7-7 15:01
Thank for looking into this, to confirm my order # is: 0012531086979.  I was told by FedEx it is was sent back to Memphis, TN because it did not clear US Customs.

We've got the order number and have reported to the logistics team for attention.
2020-7-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

May I confirm that if you would like to receive the package? If yes, we'll keep pushing the FEDEX to expedite the shipping, otherwise, we also can help you stop the shipment if you are unable to wait for the shipping. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it. The FedEx has tried to deliver your parcel but you were not available, kindly please contact your local FEDEX to get the parcel asap and keep us updated. Hope everything goes smoothly, thanks.
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules