Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take to process an order that was in stock?
3015 16 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dhsmith
lvl.1

United States

Just curious on other's experience with the processing and shipping of the Mini.  So far we are stuck in processing after 12 days and it was "in stock" when I ordered.  Is this the norm?
2020-2-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think you were just unlucky, Chinese New Year extended because coronavirus, hopefully you get soon.
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will be sending you a PM kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-2-12
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

I had to cancel my order because they couldn't ship due to coronavirus in China!
2020-2-15
Use props
Austin Welk
New

United States

I’m in still in processing limbo. I hope it’s not too long.
2020-2-17
Use props
djiuser_EQ7ZqdsjxICv
Flight distance : 35574 ft
Canada

FYI
I ordered on January 31st, still stuck at "processing order".
2020-2-18
Use props
djiuser_zXLuK3O76ysa
lvl.1

United States

Are there still delays on shipping?
2020-2-21
Use props
dhsmith
lvl.1

United States

Mine was finally shipped and then it got stuck for several days in customs.  Fedex said that the shipper first had to pay the tariffs for it to be released, it was and now it is supposed to be here today.
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_zXLuK3O76ysa
lvl.1

United States

dhsmith Posted at 2-21 03:57
Mine was finally shipped and then it got stuck for several days in customs.  Fedex said that the shipper first had to pay the tariffs for it to be released, it was and now it is supposed to be here today.

When did you order?
2020-2-21
Use props
dhsmith
lvl.1

United States

Feb 1.  I ended up going to their customer service and chat.  They were able to tell me the status and when to expect it, still delayed, but like I said, should get it today.
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_zXLuK3O76ysa
lvl.1

United States

dhsmith Posted at 2-21 04:20
Feb 1.  I ended up going to their customer service and chat.  They were able to tell me the status and when to expect it, still delayed, but like I said, should get it today.

I'm just wondering if you got your order?
2020-2-21
Use props
dhsmith
lvl.1

United States

yes, sure did.  
2020-2-22
Use props
noonie167
lvl.1

United States

Took mine from December 30 until February 19. I think I missed the Corona bump too.
2020-2-22
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Canada

Here is my experience on this subject:
A few weeks ago, I placed an order close to US $2000 through the DJI online store. A credit card payment was made and confirmed the same day, 'order processing' went on and on for a week with no indication of a shipment. I contacted the 'online chat' to enquire about the delay and was somewhat "suggested" to cancel the order, which I did. To DJI credit the payment was refunded within 48 hours to the credit card company. However, since I bank in CND $ the process did cost me over $11 in fees to exchange from $ CND to US and back.
I think that DJI online sale is misleading the buyers by the statement quote: 'Estimated To Ship: 1 business day after payment confirmation' A good business practice would be to a hold on the full payment until a firm shipping date can be posted. Cruise line, hotels, car rental etc. use this practice.
2020-3-1
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Captain
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Glad your sale worked out. Happy safe flying
2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ssylca44 Posted at 3-1 11:07
Here is my experience on this subject:
A few weeks ago, I placed an order close to US $2000 through the DJI online store. A credit card payment was made and confirmed the same day, 'order processing' went on and on for a week with no indication of a shipment. I contacted the 'online chat' to enquire about the delay and was somewhat "suggested" to cancel the order, which I did. To DJI credit the payment was refunded within 48 hours to the credit card company. However, since I bank in CND $ the process did cost me over $11 in fees to exchange from $ CND to US and back.
I think that DJI online sale is misleading the buyers by the statement quote: 'Estimated To Ship: 1 business day after payment confirmation' A good business practice would be to a hold on the full payment until a firm shipping date can be posted. Cruise line, hotels, car rental etc. use this practice.

Maybe Covid19 causing problems, if it is the case it should be noted on website, but it sounds like bad practice to me.
2020-3-1
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 3-1 11:23
Maybe Covid19 causing problems, if it is the case it should be noted on website, but it sounds like bad practice to me.

Yes, they should post about shipping delays and accept payments only when ready to ship. Cheers
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules