Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware Release 2.2.1.10
2007 3 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ourfrank34
Flight distance : 105430 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi there
I own a Canon EOS 200D and was delighted to see the most recent firmware update for the Ronin S has; added capture, video recording, auto focus and focus pull support for the Canon EOS 200D cameras with supported EF mount lenses using the Multi-cameras.
My question now is, how do I connect the EOS 200D to the Ronin-S to avail of the updates? Is it via bluetooth? I bought a MC control cable (mini USB) and this doesnt work.
Thanks
Warren
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As the Ronin-S already released its new firmware that includes the Canon EOS 200D to be supported, you only need to mount the said camera to the gimbal unit then update it using the DJI Assistant 2. You may refer to the tutorial video below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

2020-2-13
Use props
ourfrank34
Flight distance : 105430 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks. I have updated the new firmware to the Ronin S. How do I get the camera and the gimbal to connect? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
2020-2-13
Use props
djiuser_2238gDG2fTUo
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 10:42
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. As the Ronin-S already released its new firmware that includes the Canon EOS 200D to be supported, you only need to mount the said camera to the gimbal unit then update it using the DJI Assistant 2. You may refer to the tutorial video below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCe2yxmRp08

I also have the 200D and just recently updated the firmware and have all the necessary cables (multi camera). I am still unable to get any function from the gimbal to the camera. Nothing at all. Can you please address this issue seeing that it seems to be a major part of the firmware update for the 200D?
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules