Mavic Mini Losing Signal and RTH all the time!
1627 6 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

Re-calbrated IMU and drone but still getting constant loss of signal and controller etc ..  RTH in 11 seconds?  Help?
2020-2-13
Use props
Cookster670
Second Officer
Australia

At what range?

You may have a faulty OTG cable (between phone and remote)
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that his has caused. May I please ask what happens prior to the said issue occurs? Did the drone experience any hard landings? Also, You may try to relink your aircraft to your RC and try to fly in a different location to see if the problem will still persist. If you could provide us a sample screenshot showing the error that would be great for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-13
Use props
JM.REYES
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Hi everyone. As the partners indicate, try another RC-TELEPHONE connection cable and also try somewhere free of interference, or less possible contamination of these, for example in the field. Select the freest or least busy channel and perform tests, always being safe and keeping the drone in sight. Another option, could be reinstalling the Firmware, there are many problems due to bad updates of the latter. We want it to be just a software problem with "easy solution". Greetings, I hope that the problem is solved very soon.
2020-2-13
Use props
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Sweden

Cookster670 Posted at 2-13 04:09
At what range?

You may have a faulty OTG cable (between phone and remote)

all ranges :-(  even when a very short distance
2020-2-13
Use props
Drone Flights Sweden
lvl.2
Sweden

JM.REYES Posted at 2-13 09:42
Hi everyone. As the partners indicate, try another RC-TELEPHONE connection cable and also try somewhere free of interference, or less possible contamination of these, for example in the field. Select the freest or least busy channel and perform tests, always being safe and keeping the drone in sight. Another option, could be reinstalling the Firmware, there are many problems due to bad updates of the latter. We want it to be just a software problem with "easy solution". Greetings, I hope that the problem is solved very soon.

what is the exact name of that cable?  I have iphone 10
2020-2-13
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Try unplugging and plugging back in the cable. It can be the dreaded RC problem of disconnection between MD (mobile device) and RC but the fly app says otherwise.

If your remote lights don't flash (all the same time) you're on the above exception and I am afraid nothing could cure that symptom .
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules