Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Thinking of getting a PFCO? Consider this first.
3192 2 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chappy838
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11214 ft
United Kingdom

I think People should seriously consider trying the BMFA route first. I passed an expensive pfco course 4 years ago when there were only 2 companies who were NQE approved by the CAA. The cost of re-newing Licensing has increased significantly year on year. Also now the CAA charge you for resubmitting your ops manual if it is not correct, this will add to the cost, in my experience renewing this year, they did not charge for making minor corrections though. Completed ops manuals can now be found online by just having a search around, there was a uk universities 2018 ops manual online, when I searched just now. So that is your ops manual sorted if you work from that template. Just update with all the new parts of the air navigation order and CAP 1763. If you go get a certification from the BMFA and insert that in your completed manual and submit it you may well find this works, and may save you a pretty penny!

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chappy838. Thank you for sharing these information and for sharing your experience with regards to this matter. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-2-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now