Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 1 USB
4676 9 2014-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agrafton
lvl.1
Flight distance : 709 ft
United States

I recently replaced my sell and everything went well, as far as I could see, but when I fired it up after the replacement I was getting a series of red, green, red, green, for about 30-40 seconds then solid green. So I started Nazam assist 2.20 but the USB connection was not found, all the drivers are up to date
so I'm in a quandary as I triple checked myself all the way through the reassembly. HELP!
Thanks, Alan
2014-9-20
Use props
DJI-Daniel
lvl.1

China

Hi there's a USB cable inside the battery compartment. Try and have a look of it.
2014-9-22
Use props
abridle2
New

United Kingdom

My phantom has a mini usb on the bottom just below the big led on the battery compartment,but when I connect to the naza soft ware the phantom will not connect so I have no way of turning home lock on or to update the firm ware. Really starting to piss me off. And dji your support doesn't see to work
2014-11-3
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Hi abridle, if you can see a mini USB port on the bottom below the LED, then I thought yours is a Phantom FC40. Please make sure you have installed the DJI WIN driver on your PC. Also, please try different USB port or USB cable. If still unable to connect, please uninstall the driver and software, disable the anti-virus software and firewall on your PC, install the driver and Assistant software again.
2014-11-4
Use props
usuzel
New

Australia

Hi, i am new to the RC quad-copter world and as such i have a newb question if i may.
I have a Phantom 1 but it doesn't have a USB port and/or cable anywhere inside or out, is this because i have a really old model?
I have been reading up on the NAZA on-board system and i understand that in order for you to update/configure it you need a USB.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers in advance.
2015-10-21
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

That is odd, there should be a USB on the Phantom
2015-11-5
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Are you sure you looked everywhere?
2015-11-5
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Did you find it
2016-4-10
Use props
fans6f55aeaa
New
New Zealand

DJI-Daniel Posted at 2014-9-22 06:06
Hi there's a USB cable inside the battery compartment. Try and have a look of it.

i have just sold my phantom 1. apparently there is a data cable to plug into the phantom. Can i use any usb cord that fits or do I need to use the so called usb  data cable that I may have lost. Any way around this? Any help would be very much appreciated.
Cheers
Mike
NZ
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans6f55aeaa Posted at 2017-4-10 23:49
i have just sold my phantom 1. apparently there is a data cable to plug into the phantom. Can i use any usb cord that fits or do I need to use the so called usb  data cable that I may have lost. Any way around this? Any help would be very much appreciated.
Cheers
Mike

You should be able to use any good USB cable to connect it to the computer.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules