Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini Processing order for over a Month
554 3 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GnsFEXLIwG4N
lvl.1

United States

So I ordered a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo on January 21st. It says my order is still processing. I have spoken with several help technicians over the last few weeks trying to see when I can expect my order to ship and I have never gotten a clear answer. The first person told me it would ship on January 23rd. Then corrected and said it would definitely ship by January 30th and it was delayed because of the Chinese New Year. Well the 30th came and went, I waited another week before reaching out. That agent then told me they were very sorry and it would definitely ship before January 9th.
You can guess what happens next... January 9th comes and goes again, still no update. I spoke to a rep on Monday and he was actually honest enough to tell me he has no way to say when it will ship besides "soon." Is soon a day, a week, a year?

This is incredibly frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue?

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-2-13
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

I had to cancel my order because they couldn't ship due to coronavirus in China!
2020-2-15
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

The answer is in #3
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules