Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 E Dual Controller would not start the props
2265 4 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bqnet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

The Controller would not start the props everything working OK GPS ready to Fly

Controller relink did not fix,  
Controller recalibrated did not fix,
So being I have Two Mavic enterprise duals ,   I linked the# 2nd controller to The Mavic#1  and it worked fine.

The thing I don’t get is when calibrating #1 controller it seemed to work fine, it picked up all directions??

But pushing in and down did not engage the props.

Controller #2 worked fine pushing in and down started the props.???

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles on taking off. How about linking the controller #1 to the drone #2? Will it start the motors? What is the operating mode you set in RC settings? How about Auto Takeoff via the APP?
2020-2-13
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.1
United States

Takeoff via the APP?  OK well that one I did not know was in the Pilot APP, the Enterprise Dual wont use the GO4 app.?? How do I Auto takeoff on the Pilot app.
Thanks
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bqnet Posted at 2-14 06:43
Takeoff via the APP?  OK well that one I did not know was in the Pilot APP, the Enterprise Dual wont use the GO4 app.?? How do I Auto takeoff on the Pilot app.
Thanks

Sorry for my misunderstanding, DJI Pilot doesn't have auto takoff funtion. Could you please answer my first question that will the controller #1 work with your drone 2#?
2020-2-15
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.1
United States

Yes it did!  Then I set it back to the #1 Mavic and It worked. So for now it seems to be fixed.
Any Ideas of what could cause this, would be helpful.   As these are used for Emergency Use.
2020-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules