Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
V1 using V2 batteries
603 7 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SolAir
lvl.1
Solomon Islands

I have the original wm331a p4pro, can i use the v2 batteries with it?
I see responses have been posted about the different models, and I've also seen responses about the switching with firmware updates.

I live in a country that has very bad internet issues and if im out in remote areas with none it becomes impossible to do any updates.

Just need to know if its compatible, and can i switch between my original and new whenever im out on site.

Thanks for your help.
2020-2-13
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There are no V1 or V2 batteries.
Any Phantom 4 series drone can use any Phantom 4 battery.

Which island are you flying on?

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, the battery of DJI Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and vice versa since as Labroides comment on post #2 this battery was manufactured as a "Series" and compatible with all the models of the Phantom 4. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-2-13
Use props
SolAir
lvl.1
Solomon Islands

Labroides Posted at 2-13 15:37
There are no V1 or V2 batteries.
Any Phantom 4 series drone can use any Phantom 4 battery.

Ill be flying over some islands about 1 hour from west guadalcanal, which have no reception in that area.

thanks for your response.
2020-2-13
Use props
SolAir
lvl.1
Solomon Islands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 16:01
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, the battery of DJI Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and vice versa since as Labroides comment on post #2 this battery was manufactured as a "Series" and compatible with all the models of the Phantom 4. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

Much appreciated.
2020-2-13
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

SolAir Posted at 2-13 16:04
Ill be flying over some islands about 1 hour from west guadalcanal, which have no reception in that area.

thanks for your response.

The Russells?

I wouldn't be too concerned about a lack of internet connection or updates.
The Phantom doesn't need any internet connection to fly and it should fly just fine tomorrow on the same firmware that flew OK yesterday
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SolAir Posted at 2-13 16:06
Much appreciated.

You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-15
Use props
SolAir
lvl.1
Solomon Islands

Labroides Posted at 2-13 17:48
The Russells?

I wouldn't be too concerned about a lack of internet connection or updates.

Yep.

had no problems. 1 battery needed a peripheral update but required no internet connection.

thanks for the help.
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules