Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will DJI Fly work when Galaxy S9 updates to Android 10 from Andro...
8683 6 2020-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buo
New

United States

My Galaxy S9 SM-G960U1 is on Android 9 and DJI Fly works well. The phone is now pushing to update to Android 10. Will Fly still work on Android 10? Anyone had any experience of this?

2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Buo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. With regards to this matter, yes you may update your Samsung S9 to Android 10. The new DJI Fly version V1.0.6 for the DJI Mavic Mini has been released on January 14, 2020 and the DJI Fly version fixes crashing issues and improves the DJI Fly applications stability. Thank you.
2020-2-14
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Ι am flying with my Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 with DJI FLY 1.0.6 and firmware 0400. without any problems. it works great.
2020-2-14
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Since I already have problems, don't know if cable, remote related... or even smartphone related, I am thinking of updating my S9+ to Android 10.

The device is perfect in every respect but sometimes I get disconnection between RC and MD (mobile device), the Fly app says otherwise: RC not connected to AC, RTH in 11 seconds (but it won't happen).

I am quite disappointed by the whole thing about DJI updates not being clear, app compatibility (run on a few selected 64bit Android devices), batteries that need to be updated separately and PERPETUAL unavailability of spare batteries online.
2020-2-17
Use props
MLUND
New

United Kingdom

Hi all, I'm new to drones and this forum. I have just bought a Mini 2, as I hadn't the patience to wait for the 3! Anyway, my first app controlled drone, and the Fly app does not seem to download on my Samsung Galaxy S9. It was on the list of compatible phones/devices previously as I saw it on a 3rd party Youtube video, but now I see that it is not showing on the DJI list page. It is running Android 10, 64bit, lots of storage. It appears to download, (from the Android APK on the DJI page), but nothing shows when it completes, and no warning, or 'Download failed' message. Any ideas? Thanks for any help, or I will have to send the drone back and get something else...or a new phone.
2022-1-19
Use props
djiuser_b9kbLh9Uyu8R
New

United States

MLUND Posted at 1-19 02:29
Hi all, I'm new to drones and this forum. I have just bought a Mini 2, as I hadn't the patience to wait for the 3! Anyway, my first app controlled drone, and the Fly app does not seem to download on my Samsung Galaxy S9. It was on the list of compatible phones/devices previously as I saw it on a 3rd party Youtube video, but now I see that it is not showing on the DJI list page. It is running Android 10, 64bit, lots of storage. It appears to download, (from the Android APK on the DJI page), but nothing shows when it completes, and no warning, or 'Download failed' message. Any ideas? Thanks for any help, or I will have to send the drone back and get something else...or a new phone.

I am new to this too, and can't get my controller to connect to the drone, nor can i get the drone to connect to the app on my phone.

Customer service suggested that i exchange my mini 2 for another at best buy even though I have exchanged it twice already per their request.

I am stuck with a dead paper weight.  It wont connect manually nor via app!!!
Both customer service reps were clueless
2022-1-19
Use props
djiuser_b9kbLh9Uyu8R
New

United States

I am new to this too, and can't get my controller to connect to the drone, nor can i get the drone to connect to the app on my phone.

Customer service suggested that i exchange my mini 2 for another at best buy even though I have exchanged it twice already per their request.

I am stuck with a dead paper weight.  It wont connect manually nor via app!!!
Both customer service reps were clueless
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules