Just flew my brand new DJI Mavic Mini into the water and it's gone
1020 6 2020-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smarkus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4245 ft
Finland

So, I screwed up. Flew close to the beach, hit a tree branch and it dropped in the water. Try to wade out and find it but I am screwed anyway.

So my question: Now I have all the other gear - is it possible to just buy a replacement drone or do I have to go for the full package with remote and battery? I can't seem to find anyway to just buy the drone, and it really sucks if I have to get stuff I don't need (especially the remote).

2020-2-14
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sorry for the bad luck.  An admin should be able to answer your question.
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Smarkus. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate incident happened. Kindly please contact out DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for what happened and thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-14
Use props
Smarkus
lvl.1
Sweden

I'll do so. Thanks.
2020-2-14
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This sucks man, sorry for the bad luck. I've heard of something called a virtual order, which means you can buy individual items from DJI, it would be best to email them as Stephen said
2020-2-14
Use props
Smarkus
lvl.1
Finland

SupBro Posted at 2-14 11:49
This sucks man, sorry for the bad luck. I've heard of something called a virtual order, which means you can buy individual items from DJI, it would be best to email them as Stephen said

I've emailed them and asked them about it! Thanks for the suggestion!
2020-2-14
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

Hi Smarkus,
I am interested did you solve the issue and if yes what was the resolution?
Thanks in advance!
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules