How do you transfer Osmo Moblie 3 Mimo files from Android to PC?
10577 8 2020-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ambassador321
lvl.1
Canada

Just bought a DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and used the Mimo app. The video files are appearing in the Mimo app - but not in the main images/videos folder on my Google Pixel 3 phone (nor have they transferred to my Google Images cloud account).
There is no option in the Mimo app that I can see to download these to my phones image folder. Anyone know how I can import them from Mimo to my PC so I can begin editing them in Premiere and After Effects? Can't seem to find this info anywhere.
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You can plug in your phone directly to your PC and choose media transfer or you can use a USB card reader and place your SD card and plug it on PC. With regards to the issue with your files, can you please try to check your SD card if the files that you are looking for is there? Also, you can try to change the storage location on your mobile device to see if the problem persists. You may refer to the images below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-15
Use props
Ambassador321
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks for the quick reply, Gamora. I saw these instructions earlier, but my Pixel 3 does not have an SD card slot (just the internal 64Gb memory) so I am unable to switch save locations.

All other (non Mimo) photos and videos are saved directly to the Google Images folder on my phone - then automatically transferred to the cloud when in WiFi range. Would be great if my Mimo files did the same.

Downloading from my device to PC is an absolutely essential feature for editing - seems like a very important missing piece here. At the moment it seems I can only edit in the Mimo app - and that is not going to work for my needs.
2020-2-15
Use props
Ambassador321
lvl.1
Canada

Ahhh - I got it sorted out. Turns out the Mimo app  it creates a duplicate folder called "Camera" in Google Photos on Pixel 3 / Android.

This by default is set off in "Back up & sync". Once you enable that and get into a WiFi area the automatic cloud update begins.

2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_kWkRVXsBKvAU
New
Australia

Bonjour,

Erreur bête, j'ai oublié de remettre ma SD dans le Mavic Air avant de partir ce matin ! Bon, heureusement il y a le stockage interne sur le Air !

Du coup, je voudrais idéalement transférer tout ce qui est dans le stockage interne sur la SD, maintenant que je l'ai insérée, afin d’avoir les vidéos en 4K.

Je ne trouve rien pour faire ça dans DJI Go 4, quelqu'un connaîtrait un moyen de le faire ?
2020-2-18
Use props
jacintabirchall
New

Australia

I have followed the above suggestion which has fixed the problem moving forward but I can't access anything I have already recorded. Do I need to download the app to the pc? How can I move the files to the SD card? There is no option in the app on my phone. Please help?

Why are these instructions not shared in any of the tutorials
2020-9-27
Use props
jacintabirchall
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 13:36
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You can plug in your phone directly to your PC and choose media transfer or you can use a USB card reader and place your SD card and plug it on PC. With regards to the issue with your files, can you please try to check your SD card if the files that you are looking for is there? Also, you can try to change the storage location on your mobile device to see if the problem persists. You may refer to the images below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

[view_image]

I have followed the above suggestion which has fixed the problem moving forward but I can't access anything I have already recorded. Do I need to download the app to the pc? How can I move the files to the SD card? There is no option in the app on my phone. Please help?

Why are these instructions not shared in any of the tutorials
2020-9-27
Use props
charlesrr
New
United Kingdom

Ambassador321 Posted at 2020-2-15 16:12
Ahhh - I got it sorted out. Turns out the Mimo app  it creates a duplicate folder called "Camera" in Google Photos on Pixel 3 / Android.

This by default is set off in "Back up & sync". Once you enable that and get into a WiFi area the automatic cloud update begins.

This sorted it for me. Basic feature of Android that I'd forgotten, yet again
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_EPxqYLIEfrh5
New

Malaysia

Same problem here. Even if I didn't need to access files to transfer. How to delete those dji Mimi saved files of we cannot locate the folder in google photo? At least let use know where use location. I don't recall can delete in dji Mimo - only edit
2021-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules