424 2 2020-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DocLat23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190974 ft
United States

Greetings,
I have a new (refurbished) mavic air that I bought from Amazon.  I'm able to connect to the aircraft with my iphone 7+ via wifi, and my phone will connect to the RC.  I am unable to connect the RC to the aircraft with or without the phone.  I have updated the firmware on the aircraft with DJI Assistant 2, however, the RC is not recognized by my Microsoft Surface or Macbook Air.  My Surface is running Windows 10 Enterprise.

Reading the fine print on my DJI Care plan, the RC is not covered.  I'm open to suggestions.   

Thanks for reading and thank you for your support.
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DocLat23. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to use a different  cable or a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. You can also back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the DJI Go 4 application. Kindly try to use a standard cable to connect your mobile device for video downlink. Take note, do not use the micro USB and USB port simultaneously for video linking. Disconnect all devices from one port before connecting a device to the other port for video linking. Thanks for your support.

2020-2-15
Use props
DocLat23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190974 ft
United States

I loaded DJI Flight Simulator and that loaded USB drivers that allowed my PC to "see" my RC.  When I run DJI Assistant 2 and plug in my RC I'm given a list of firmware updates.  When I try to load the latest version or even go back to factory pre-sets the operation fails each time.  Any suggestions?  I would really like to have the opportunity to fly my Mavic Air at least once.  
2020-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules