Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Better way to charge/discharge your DJI batteries
548 6 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadcopterGuide
Captain
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey all,

Excited to share the following video with you guys:

Let me know in the comments how you guys charge and discharge your batteries!

Cheers,
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We really appreciate you for sharing this video on how to properly charge your batteries QuadcopterGuide! Thank you for your support.
2020-2-16
Use props
NightThunder
First Officer
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

FWIW I use the Fstop Mavic 2 charger which charges my three batteries in parallel (all three batteries at once) and the controller.  There are some cool things for the Imax unit especially the ability to discharge to a known good point. I discharge my batteries the old fashioned way, put in my M2 and turn it on. Monitor until 1-2 bars, rinse and repeat for the next two.
2020-2-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Given that all the intelligence for charging, balancing and discharging DJI batteries is contained in the battery itself, what is the point of this charger? You would end up with the two systems fighting each other.
2020-2-17
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-16 12:11
We really appreciate you for sharing this video on how to properly charge your batteries QuadcopterGuide! Thank you for your support.

Thank you DJI Gamora! Hope many find this content useful.
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 2-18 01:06
Thank you DJI Gamora! Hope many find this content useful.

You're welcome!
2020-2-18
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

NightThunder Posted at 2-17 10:20
FWIW I use the Fstop Mavic 2 charger which charges my three batteries in parallel (all three batteries at once) and the controller.  There are some cool things for the Imax unit especially the ability to discharge to a known good point. I discharge my batteries the old fashioned way, put in my M2 and turn it on. Monitor until 1-2 bars, rinse and repeat for the next two.

nice, I haven't researched that one, but a similar device got terrible reviews by an electrical engineer who took it apart and said the internal parts were not up to snuff. Also the device got extremely warm/hot while being used.. Hope this one is better
2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules