Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this noise normal? (Osmo Mobile 3)
6086 17 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KaancoveS
lvl.1
Turkey

2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day KaancoveS. Thank you for reaching out and for providing this video with us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated DJI department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have there feedback and update. Thank you.
2020-2-17
Use props
KaancoveS
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 09:21
Hello and good day KaancoveS. Thank you for reaching out and for providing this video with us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated DJI department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have there feedback and update. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reply. I am waiting the feedback.

Also I recorded new video about this issue. Link: https://youtu.be/Q-AFjynr5-Q

I asked people who used same device and they said there is no noise when touched the somewhere of their device like me.
2020-2-17
Use props
Ani
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148 ft
India

My OM3 is also showing same behaviour.
I don't know if its normal or not.
Would be happy to see other mates confirm if this is normal
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

KaancoveS Posted at 2-17 12:34
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reply. I am waiting the feedback.

Thank you for sharing these additional information and this video with us. I have already sent this issue to our designated DJI department who handles the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for further evaluation. I will keep you posted once we have there feedback and update. Again thank you for your patience and support.
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Ani Posted at 2-18 10:14
My OM3 is also showing same behaviour.
I don't know if its normal or not.
Would be happy to see other mates confirm if this is normal

Hello and good day Ani. I am sorry to know that you are also having this sound on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I have already sent this matter to the designated DJI department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have there feedback and update. Thank you for your support.
2020-2-18
Use props
Ani
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148 ft
India

Can somebody in forum confirm whether its an issue or is it normal with Osmo Mobile 3?
2020-2-19
Use props
Aberle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509528 ft
France

Hey, I have heard this noise too and it happens when the phone is unbalanced or the motors are struggling. I think that this is no cause for concern, since the gimbal has got safeguards to go limp if it senses too much resistance or too much of a balance disparity. In my opinion this is normal behaviour; try balancing your phone more precisely in the holder (there are two adjustments to do) to perhaps minimise the noise.
2020-2-19
Use props
Mesut
lvl.1

Turkey

I had same problem, and i have another issue;
when i pull trigger button twice and gimbal return basic position. but when gimbal is on tripod camera moving slowly.
when it is on tripod it is sliding to left side slowly. this is enoying. i think about to return it.
2020-2-23
Use props
YYYZ
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-18 11:31
Thank you for sharing these additional information and this video with us. I have already sent this issue to our designated DJI department who handles the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for further evaluation. I will keep you posted once we have there feedback and update. Again thank you for your patience and support.

I received mine today and I have the same noise, I didn't see a response from DJI yet and it has been more than 2 months according to this post.
2020-4-26
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

YYYZ Posted at 4-26 17:22
I received mine today and I have the same noise, I didn't see a response from DJI yet and it has been more than 2 months according to this post.

Hi, this is certainly not normal, as you see on your other post,  I would return it for repairs/exchange or however it works in your country.
2020-4-30
Use props
YYYZ
lvl.1

Canada

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 4-30 18:28
Hi, this is certainly not normal, as you see on your other post,  I would return it for repairs/exchange or however it works in your country.

Thank you, I actually requested a return on one of them and I will contact them for repairs for the other one instead of returning it, I have no experience with DJI support but so far it doesn't seem they are very good so I am feeling skeptical about keeping this unit
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_YHrFfVnhqXEm
lvl.1
Ukraine

Then I can not understand whether the sound of the motors is normal.  When the stabilizer is in simple mode, then everything is fine, but when I turn on the sportmode, or when I tap on the phone screen, the sound of the motors can be heard quite clearly, especially in sportmode.
2020-5-14
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

No noise from mine.
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_VTARKKPR0PR5
New
Australia

Can you also check for me if your device has this noise issue? See attached video
2020-5-19
Use props
Mustjey
lvl.1
Ukraine

djiuser_VTARKKPR0PR5 Posted at 5-19 03:32
Can you also check for me if your device has this noise issue? See attached video

Yes, it is this noise. I don't understand if this is normal or I need to change the stabilizer.
2020-5-22
Use props
Toctrust
New
Germany

I have the same problem even worse.
With every move, the motor makes a noise

Still no reaction from support?
2020-7-14
Use props
VanzPix
Captain
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

I also have the same sound but I thought it was normal...
2020-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules