Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image blinking, camera defective?
988 7 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tower
lvl.1
Flight distance : 346742 ft
Spain

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the image of the mavic mini. I tried to fly at different hours of light and the image still has a flickering on rooftops, edges .. etc

I tried all export settings and still "flickering", only when I export in 720p,almost disappears but hasn´t definition.

does anyone know how to fix it?. Is not my first drone i have Dji phantom 2 and Dji Mavic 2 Pro.

I have observed that when the drone is still it looks perfect the problem starts when the drone moves from one side to the other or forward.

The raw content from the sd card already presents these lines on the image.When I play the video on my computer also,you can see that line or flicker.

When I watch the exported video with final cut pro x on my iphone, it looks perfect there are no lines .. but if I upload it to youtube, vimeo,instagram or the lines or the flickering on roofs or metal elements reappears .. I tried everything And I don't understand why it happens.

I leave you an example video. Look at the church wall, the effect it does ... I don't understand why it happens....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv6cyqu3xi4
2020-2-17
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

2020-2-17
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try reducing the sharpness in post processing

When I watch the video full screen on my 40in monitor I don't see the patterns, as the video is not as sharp.
When I watch it in the size as posted, then you can see the moire patterns, as it's very sharp when small.

When you watch it in youtube at 1440p you only notice it in the black fence

2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tower. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. After seeing the video that you have posted. It seems it is a Moiré effect. The Moire pattern can sometimes be seen when looking at certain patterns, such as tile roofs. The influence of the Moire patterning can be relieved by decreasing the sharpness of the camera or you can give a try to post process it. Thank you.
2020-2-17
Use props
Tower
lvl.1
Spain

Hi everyone,

The sharpness can´t be set on the Mavic Mini.

I have tested with pluggins/effects of the editing program and using the effect "GAUSSIAN" as unsharpen and applying 1% is significantly reduced.

Thank you for your help and time.

Greetings
Hugo
2020-2-18
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

This is called aliasing, a common issue that can be slightly improved by adding blur in post but doing this always reduces image clarity.sharpness
2020-2-18
Use props
Alevpi
First Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Shoot at 60 fps.
2020-2-19
Use props
Pilot Tower
lvl.1