DJI Account - Change email
2526 3 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danielrigling
lvl.1
Flight distance : 387552 ft
United States

I saw some old threads on this but nothing recent. Is it possible to change the main email on my DJI account? I am cancelling my service with my current email provider soon and need to change it over to my new email. Do not want to lose flight history etc by creating a new account.
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we understand that you are cancelling your email with your current provider. We're truly sorry that for the sake of account security, DJI account is non-transferable. Thank you for your understanding.

2020-2-17
Use props
MEF601
New
Flight distance : 26224 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-17 09:46
Hi, we understand that you are cancelling your email with your current provider. We're truly sorry that for the sake of account security, DJI account is non-transferable. Thank you for your understanding.

that's ridiculous, people switch providers and loose access to email accounts, it's quiet common. If security is a concern, implement MFA. Stop being so difficult DJI.  
2020-3-2
Use props
Intrakota
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13607077 ft
United Kingdom

I too am leaving my current service provider, they tell me the addresses will disappear also. You need to URGENTLY review this stupidity, who the hell wants to loose there flight history records just because you can't offer your customers the ability to make a simple change to there account - more communist thinking eah DJI. Get it fixed and stop showing yourselves up, this is the 21st century.
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules