1217 3 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Signo11
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38104 ft
Italy

Are you serious? No more DJI products.
What about our privacy? Not to mention that you just gave people control to steal the drones from us. Incredible

2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Signo11. Thank you for sharing this video and thank you for reaching out. As drones become common in the skies, people understandably want to know where they are and what they’re doing. That’s why DJI has developed what we call Drone-to-Phone Remote Identification. The Drone-to-Phone Remote ID works like an electronic license plate for drones. It shows a drone’s location, altitude, speed and direction, as well as an identifier like a serial number or registration number and the location of the pilot. DJI’s system uses an ASTM International standard and off-the-shelf technology to send this information directly from a drone to a commonly-available smartphone. DJI’s Drone-to-Phone implementation of the Remote ID standard has real advantages for drone pilots, authorities and the public at large. We believe drone pilots ought to be able to decide how best to comply with the Remote ID rules that regulators are writing all over the world. Here’s more on DJI’s perspective: ( https://content.dji.com/we-stron ... -but-not-like-this/ ).
2020-2-17
Use props
Signo11
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 11:47
Hello and good day Signo11. Thank you for sharing this video and thank you for reaching out. As drones become common in the skies, people understandably want to know where they are and what they’re doing. That’s why DJI has developed what we call Drone-to-Phone Remote Identification. The Drone-to-Phone Remote ID works like an electronic license plate for drones. It shows a drone’s location, altitude, speed and direction, as well as an identifier like a serial number or registration number and the location of the pilot. DJI’s system uses an ASTM International standard and off-the-shelf technology to send this information directly from a drone to a commonly-available smartphone. DJI’s Drone-to-Phone implementation of the Remote ID standard has real advantages for drone pilots, authorities and the public at large. We believe drone pilots ought to be able to decide how best to comply with the Remote ID rules that regulators are writing all over the world. Here’s more on DJI’s perspective: ( https://content.dji.com/we-strongly-support-drone-remote-id-but-not-like-this/ ).

Of course I understand everything, so I will never buy dji products again. You don't care about the privacy of us, luckily there is Autel.
Goodbye dji

For sale my Mavic 1 and 2 pro
2020-2-17
Use props
Signo11
lvl.4
Italy

You can’t say it’s the same as a car license plate. When I get in my car nobody can go on an app and see the route that I drive nor the location that I left from etc. Absurd. This is so illegal!
People and politicians have no right to know where we are and what we are doing with OUR drones. It's OUR drone not djjs or the governments.
2020-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules