Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Comica CVM-MT-K1 Rig For Osmo Pocket
1771 6 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi.

Here's an unboxing and setup of the Comica CVM-MT-K1 for the Osmo Pocket.

Here's the YouTube blurb for the video.

Comica CVM-MT-K1: https://geni.us/Comica-CVM-MT-K1

DJI Osmo Pocket Filming Rig & External Microphone - Comica CVM-MT-K1 Unboxing Setup Indoor Mic Test  In this video I'm unboxing and setting up the Comica CVM-MT-K1 which is a video filming rig for the DJI Osmo Pocket, which has a stereo XY cardioid microphone and smartphone holder.

This rig is great for attaching a smartphone to the DJI Osmo Pocket and using the DJI Mimo app to control all aspects of shooting with the Osmo Pocket. It also has an XY cardioid stereo microphone option which will be good for ambience recording.  I will be doing another video soon where I will use this setup outdoors specifically for vlogging using the supplied external mic and also a Freewell wide angle lens adaptor.

All in all I find the Comica CVM-MT-K1 to be of high quality. Having used similar rigs before I was initially sceptical that the mount for the Osmo Pocket would be able to hold it firmly. Two seconds after attaching the Pocket it was very obvious that the grip on the Pocket is very strong and any fears that I may have to add extra support were completely proven wrong.  The main grip for the smartphone is made of an alloy, not plastic and feels solid. This also has a very firm grip on the phone. Again, no worries here either about things slipping and falling.

Aside from the main function of the Comica CVM-MT-K1, a number of its parts are also usable in other camera and vlogging setups and rigs. I plan on using parts from the Comica CVM-MT-K1 with my DJI Osmo Action vlogging rig and my GoPro Hero 8 Black setup.

Cheers, Dave.

2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day David_Harry. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this wonderful video for the DJI Osmo Pocket. This is a wonderful rig and thank you for your support.
2020-2-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice setup
2020-2-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool setup.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-2-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

Hey David! Hoping Comica will send you their answer to the rode wireless go - their Comica Audio BoomX-D D2. Really interested to se how it performs with the osmo pocket and action. Thank you for doing these tests and reviews.
2020-2-29
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Cool.....
The mic mount can be better if they built a ball joint to make it more flexible.
2020-2-29
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing Dave
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now