mavic pro image disconnect
1657 5 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andres Martinez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276207 ft
Mexico

my mavic pro disconnects when I'm flying the image transfer is removed and in the app doesn't grab the connection then I have to turn off the drone and re-ignite, this happens a few meters away

2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Andres Martinez. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May we know what mobile device are you using please? In addition kindly please check the micro USB cable going from your smartphone or tablet to the Remote Controller. The cable could have come loose at either end. Also try a replacement micro USB cable as they can break or become frayed over time. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-18
Use props
Andres Martinez
lvl.2
Mexico

i have an iphone XR  also i ready checked that so i think  is the controller deadshort because in the input from the controller it has a little scratch but this has since long time ago
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Andres Martinez Posted at 2-18 12:31
i have an iphone XR  also i ready checked that so i think  is the controller deadshort because in the input from the controller it has a little scratch but this has since long time ago

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further check the cause of the issue. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-2-18
Use props
Andres Martinez
lvl.2
Mexico

thanks man ! i'll do that
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Andres Martinez Posted at 2-19 16:25
thanks man ! i'll do that

You are very much welcome Andres Martinez. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules