Mode 2 Controller with left stick issue
2439 4 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BLIND
lvl.2

Spain

I have the DJI FPV Controller in mode 2 and I have been using it for months in a normal way but yesterday for no apparent reason the stick on the left has a spring / bounce effect just like the right one and it is automatically centered. I have tried to loosen the rear screws but it is still not the same as before, it still has some rebound and is not completely free.

I am a little desperate because I can't find anyone who has done this and even in the DJI FAQ it says that it is not possible to put the 2 sticks that focus automatically :\

Would you know how to help me?

Thanks

2020-2-18
Use props
DrNobody
New
Germany

Hi, have you found a solution to this?
2020-5-14
Use props
BLIND
lvl.2

Spain

DrNobody Posted at 5-14 06:04
Hi, have you found a solution to this?

Hello, DrNobody,

I sent the controller to the technical service for its repair, they charged me 80 euros for the service because they said that I had opened the controller, which is not true what happens that I tried to loosen 3 screws in case I solved the problem by modifying the hardness of the sticks but at no time I opened the controller completely. In any case, I didn't claim to repair it under warranty and I accepted the payment of the repair, the surprise comes when I receive again the controller has the same problem without solving it. I haven't complained because of all this COVID19 issue but of course it has been all quite regrettable and I keep with the controller as before.

Greetings
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_Sch7SlhMOUby
New

United States

Same issue here. I have never opened my controller but somehow the left stick is centering automatically and I haven't the faintest idea how that could have happened
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_AB4aty2m7cTz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49826 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all - I’ve been flying Phantoms for a while but just got my first FPV system from DJI. I had initially thought the left stick was faulty as it didn’t spring back to centre, but is that the way it should be?
2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules