How do I exchange my points for DJI Credit?
1046 3 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManaRam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

When I log in to my account, on the Points section, I see that I have over 4000 points but the Exchange option is grayed out, is this where I go to exchnage them?
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ManaRam. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will be providing you the process on How to exchange points and redeem store credit ( only possible on desktop/laptop ):
1. Go to your personal home-page by hovering your mouse over your user icon ( top right ) and clicking "Personal Homepage"
2. Click "Points" on the left.
3. If you have enough points ( 1800-5400 ) you can exchange them for DJI Store Credit. Just click the word "EXCHANGE"
4 . To  redeem, just continue checking out as usual on the DJI Store and make  sure to click "DJI Credit" before clicking "PLACE ORDER"

2020-2-18
Use props
ManaRam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-18 10:25
Hello and good day ManaRam. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will be providing you the process on How to exchange points and redeem store credit ( only possible on desktop/laptop ):
1. Go to your personal home-page by hovering your mouse over your user icon ( top right ) and clicking "Personal Homepage"
2. Click "Points" on the left.

2. Click "Points" on the left.
3. If you have enough points ( 1800-5400 ) you can exchange them for DJI Store Credit. Just click the word "EXCHANGE"
4. *Only multiples of 180 will be accepted = so if you have for example 4000 points youll have about 22 DJI credits
    so in the DJI credit section you put in 22
    4000 divided by 180 = $22
5 . To  redeem, just continue checking out as usual on the DJI Store and make  sure to click "DJI Credit" before clicking "PLACE ORDER"
2020-2-18
Use props
Nirmal John Benny
lvl.2

Kuwait

Thanks DJI Stephen
2020-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules