5146 3 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
velihukka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6421 ft
Finland

Hi all,

I have started using Fly on my Android tablet (Lenovo Tab M10 HD) as I like the big screen. However, DJI Fly wants to stay as the only app open on screen all the time, but there's a workaround to enable split-screen with Fly:

1. Enable Developer options (Settings -> About; repeatedly tap "Build number" until enabled)
2. Open Developer options and scroll down
3. Enable "Force activities to be resizable"
4. Reboot device

This makes DJI Fly possible to use in split-screen mode. However, you should be cautious as the app may crash as it was not intended to work this way.
I personally have a checklist and the local aviation map shown alongside Fly.
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day velihukka. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these informative information with us. This is a great advice. In addition for you to be able to utilize the DJI Fly application kindly please use a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your valued support and please fly safe always.
2020-2-18
Use props
ivano_an
lvl.1
Flight distance : 255581 ft
Italy

HI,  I am sorry Mr. velihukka
but I cannot find this menu on fly dji app for mini drone, can you describe me the complete path?
I wish enable split screen view on fly app.

Thank you
Ivano
2020-4-15
Use props
Bekoal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55984 ft
Belgium

ivano_an Posted at 4-15 05:20
HI,  I am sorry Mr. velihukka
but I cannot find this menu on fly dji app for mini drone, can you describe me the complete path?
I wish enable split screen view on fly app.

It's not on DJI Fly app but on your Android appliance : must go to "parameters" on your Android and follow velihukka's instructions
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules