Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Matrice 210 v1 PWM Question
3686 2 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dHutchings
lvl.1

United States

Hello There.

I had a question about the PWM / GPIO outputs on my Matrice 210, compared to the Matrice 600 Pro.

For the M210, I know that you can set the outputs, like in this video, which has been linked to on the forums before.

For the M210, I also know that you can set a GPIO pin High or Low, by binding a button using the "Remote Control Settings" button on DJI Pilot (see attached picture).  But not if the pin was set to PWM
Screenshot_20200218-212625_DJI Pilot.jpg

For the M600, I was able to use DJI Assistant to configure a PWM so that the PWM changed duty cycle via a button press on the controller (see attached picture)
Capture.PNG

Question: On the M210, is there any way to configure a PWM pin to change duty cycle on a button press on the controller, like the M600?  For example, if I wanted to control a servo via a button on the cendence controller?

I am building a payload for both the M600 and M210, and it would be very helpful if the PWM acted the same on both.

Thank you!
2020-2-18
Use props
robcalvi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1052904 ft
  • >>>
Italy

It seams that there is no way to program and personalise the Cendence Buttons. Actually you can only do it trought a menu, see as example this video:
2020-10-25
Use props
IPGP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3494 ft

France

Hi

I have the same problem. Do you know if, by using the DJI SDK, we can assign a Cendence  button to a PWM output or maybe a software button ?
2021-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules