785 4 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Hi, everybody. Hello, Dji.
I shoot mainly in Russia and Europe. Given the frequency of electricity, I try to shoot in the PAL standard 25/50 fps.
But in the SloMo mode Osmo Pocket does not allow you to select a frame rate and writes at 30 fps at all. Then I have some problems in the postprocess.
Why not also record the SloMo 1/4x at 100/25 fps? Or maybe even 1/5x at 125/25 fps (maybe it’s possible to add 5 frames to shoot?).
Dji, do it please!

2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Due to the hardware limitation, DJI Osmo Pocket doesn't have this option as of the moment. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-19
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 08:11
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Due to the hardware limitation, DJI Osmo Pocket doesn't have this option as of the moment. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you for the answer
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome!
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Slow-motion record video at 240fps and then form an 8x speed, 30 fps footage. For your reference given that this feature is currently not available on the DJI Osmo Pocket, you can also try to shoot at high frame rate standard video and then stretch the timeline to form a slow-motion video. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!
2020-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules