543 4 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Music Miizetro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 623720 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an issue where my MPP snaps a picture without me pressing the shutter button upon startup. It happens after initiation and when I launch the GO4 app.  This happens frequently and when it does, it does not save any pictures from the flight to the SD card.. It saves the videos but not the stills. This is a replacement unit only a month old. The only common denominator is the remote which is from my original unit. I’ve refreshed the firmware on both the drone and the remote. I’ve reformatted the SD card (Sandisk Extreme Pro). I’ve also deleted and reinstalled the Go4 app,
iPhone 7 Plus.

Anyone who can assist with will be greatly appreciated. I DO NOT want to have to send a replacement drone back to DJI after only having it a month.
2020-2-19
Use props
Music Miizetro
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Forgot to mention that I had this issue on the unit that was replaced
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to relink the aircraft to the controller to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the tutorial below. Also, if you could try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the problem we greatly appreciate that. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

2020-2-19
Use props
Music Miizetro
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 08:24
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to relink the aircraft to the controller to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the tutorial below. Also, if you could try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the problem we greatly appreciate that. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YErW2FYTqs

Thanks. I re-linked it last night and the problem remained.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Music Miizetro Posted at 2-19 08:26
Thanks. I re-linked it last night and the problem remained.

Please let us know if the issue remains even you change mobile devices. Thank you!
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules