Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Facebook Live
941 4 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
navegabem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363481 ft
Portugal

My Dji Go app on my iPhone does not allow me to choose my Facebook business accounts to live stream - only my personal account, when using my Osmo Mobile.
This happened last year for a few months and then began working after an update. I am running latest ios and latest Dji Go app.
Is anyone else having this problem?
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to update your DJI Osmo Mobile and your DJI Go app to the latest version to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-19
Use props
navegabem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 363481 ft
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 07:53
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to update your DJI Osmo Mobile and your DJI Go app to the latest version to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply.
As I mentioned in my original post, I am running the latest version of the firmware, app and IOS.
I do not get an error message when I try to do a Facebook live stream, I am only presented with my personal FB account and my business accounts are no longer listed as they were previously.
This same problem occurred last year and was fixed with the Dji Go App update.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

navegabem Posted at 2-19 08:04
Thanks for your reply.
As I mentioned in my original post, I am running the latest version of the firmware, app and IOS.
I do not get an error message when I try to do a Facebook live stream, I am only presented with my personal FB account and my business accounts are no longer listed as they were previously.

Thank you for the additional information. I will forward this concern to our designated department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we hear from them. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

navegabem Posted at 2-19 08:04
Thanks for your reply.
I do not get an error message when I try to do a Facebook live stream, I am only presented with my personal FB account and my business accounts are no longer listed as they were previously.

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please try to log out the Facebook account that you are using and try to log in again to see if that works. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules