Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flickering Image
918 2 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kobski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1788297 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, very recently my P4P has developed a flicker during transmission which is also present on the recorded footage. I have tried a few things to rectify this problem but the flicker persists. I am hoping to speak with someone from DJI to help me solve this problem.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know did the drone experienced any hard landing or crash? Are you encountering this issue on a different recommended mobile device? Did you noticed any error message or code when encountering this issue? Kindly please provide a short sample video of the said issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-19
Use props
Kobski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1788297 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply. In answer to your question I am using the same Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 for the past 22 Months. My Aircraft has never flown badly and has never crashed. However, a few flights ago as the motors started I lost a propeller which cancelled the tale off but caused my aircraft to topple backwards. This is the only misadventure she has suffered. The flight that followed was perfect and I have the Imagery to prove as such.  The last two flights have shown flickering but at no point has an error message been displayed.  Could you please provide an email address for me to forward footage to you. Thanks. Kev
2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules