DJI Mobile 3 w/ iPhone XS, Mimo App, no 120fps Slow Mo?
3045 5 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rsonedecker
lvl.1

United States

I just received my Mobile 3 and anxiously tried it out - but it seems that there is NO option for 120fps (x4) slow motion - only 240fps. Native Camera app on phone is set to 1080@120fps, but the Mimo app still only records in 240fps and I can't find an option to change it.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. Upon checking the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 can support 1080P 240fps (8x Slow Motion) for the iPhone XS. This is the available frame rate when using the Slow Motion feature. Please refer to the link that I will be posting for more details about the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. If you have further inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

2020-2-19
Use props
rsonedecker
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 12:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. Upon checking the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 can support 1080P 240fps (8x Slow Motion) for the iPhone XS. This is the available frame rate when using the Slow Motion feature. Please refer to the link that I will be posting for more details about the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. If you have further inquiry please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

[view_image]

Yes, 240fps is there. But are you confirming that the Mobile 3 with Mimo app is not able to shoot in 120fps and there is not way to select anything other than 240fps?
2020-2-19
Use props
rsonedecker
lvl.1

United States

I think you're missing an extremely popular and a very fundamental frame rate in not offering 120fps support in your app. I see too many posts saying "Just use the native app" or "use another app" for features that are missing from the Mimo app (like 120fps which has gained in popularity over the last year), but yet some of the main selling points of the Mobile 3 are it's cool functions that come FROM the Mimo app. Active Track with 120fps slomo is a feature that would be a huge selling point (one main reason I bought the Mobile 3, but then returned it because it was missing). 120fps is extremely popular, way more than 240. You should seriously consider adding it.
2020-3-10
Use props
djiuser_YnU27OpkLXdi
New
Flight distance : 62441 ft
India

I support. We hardly need 8x slowdown. When played back, it seems nothing is moving. 4x is the optimum to my opinion. Requesting DJI to add feature to change slomotion framerates. 120 fps is a must.
2020-10-1
Use props
Foolery
New

Australia

Bumping this old thread because we still want 120 FPS option for the slowmo video feature on your DJI Mimo app please
2022-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules