United States

Camera is amazing.
28964BC6-8E46-4769-9A39-AFBABCCCF9E5.jpeg
2020-2-19
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

I don’t know what happened to my image. Please help.
2020-2-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shot.
2020-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Little small but lovely colours.
2020-2-19
Use props
Gelert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice shot
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Skeeterhead Posted at 2-19 18:01
I don’t know what happened to my image. Please help.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did you use the picture from the phone or from SD card? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-20
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 09:09
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Did you use the picture from the phone or from SD card? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I attempted to upload directly from my iPad photos.  I deeply appreciate your concern and the kind comments of the members. I regret the full quality of the image could not be viewed.
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Skeeterhead Posted at 2-20 16:31
I attempted to upload directly from my iPad photos.  I deeply appreciate your concern and the kind comments of the members. I regret the full quality of the image could not be viewed.

You are more than welcome and thank you for the additional information. I would recommend to please use the files from the SD card to get the original quality of the photos and videos. If you have further concern and inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 15:26
You are more than welcome and thank you for the additional information. I would recommend to please use the files from the SD card to get the original quality of the photos and videos. If you have further concern and inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you.

Hmm. Thanks for your response. I’ve never experienced a problem uploading to other forums from my iPad. Seems a bit strange not to be able to do so here. I usually download images to my computer from the drone’s micro sd card, process then add them to my iPad.   Why would that not work here?
2020-2-21
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shot!
2020-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Skeeterhead Posted at 2-21 17:28
Hmm. Thanks for your response. I’ve never experienced a problem uploading to other forums from my iPad. Seems a bit strange not to be able to do so here. I usually download images to my computer from the drone’s micro sd card, process then add them to my iPad.   Why would that not work here?

You are more than welcome. With regards to the image, it seems like the size was scaled down. Please try to upload a picture from the computer for us to check if the original image from the SD card is of the size. Thank you.
2020-2-22
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

I’ll try again in this reply by hitting the upload button nn. Didn’t get an image at all. I’m lost.
2020-2-22
Use props
Skeeterhead
lvl.1
United States

Obviously, I don’t or didn’t know what the hell I’m doing. But this is it.
2020-2-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Small indeed. But you managed to get a bigger one.
Nice!
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules